Monday, January 30, 2023

Couldn't Resist

His son, who he called "baby girl" was built for this. For Daddy, for his big dick, for the fucking and breeding he'd wanted to give her for far too long. For exactly as long as she'd crushed on him, though he had crushed on her first. They both craved this, and that made it right. That made it perfect.

Daddy had known he’d wanted her for years. It wasn’t just how her body seemed to grow curvier —the pink bikini undies that almost stopped his heart every time she wore them; or when she paraded around completely naked. It was how their conversations had grown longer, deeper and more meaningful. How, before he’d realized, three hours might have passed with him telling her everything and anything that came to mind. Her smile. 

But he couldn’t have her. She was budding into his perfect girl. It was wrong. Those tingles he felt when they hugged. Cuddling on the couch watching TV. She always had to “take a shower before bed” after that. He didn’t fucking shower. He didn’t want to wash her scent off him before he stroked his cock to a ball-scrunching orgasm. 

And then, suddenly, it was all real. Of course his little girl had heard some of his boi-whores crow their heads off as her Daddy pummeled their pussies to orgasmic bliss. Of course she had jealously touched herself, whimpering “it should be me, Daddy. I’m yours. I’m your dirty slutty princess.” But he couldn't bring himself to use his son like that.

All it took was one cancelling. He’d had a few too many bourbons. 

“Sit with me, Daddy. It’ll be ok.” She told him. Soon, she was in his lap. Soon, she was leaning over to kiss him. Then again. His hands were on her body. Under her shirt. 

When he finally slid inside her pussy, he knew—they both knew—there was no turning back. This was a peak life experience for them. His cock hurt her just the way she needed. Her cunt felt made to milk him dry. He gazed into her eyes as he fucked her. Those sweet, girlish moans of hers. “I’m not going to pull out, kitten,” he informed her. It was a truth to him. He couldn’t. He knew all his seed needed to be inside her.

“Never, Daddy,” she agreed, “never pull out of me.” She wrapped her arms around him, pulling him as deep into her as she could have him. At that angle, he was sawing on her princess spot. She’d cum when he did, she realized. He’d shoot off into her warm, soaked cunt, and she’d clamp down hard, drawing more and more from him. Into her.  They both knew they’d do this more and more. They’d struggle, but they couldn’t stop. They were meant to be. 

I couldn’t resist having my lil girl naked beneath me like this, her long legs pinned to her chest as I thrust my bare cock inside her. Seeing those big pretty eyes staring up at me, pleading, knowing she’s helpless, her arms pinned by her sides, her bare feet in the air, submitting to Daddy, to my big dick thrusting inside her, fucking her pussy, making her wince and whimper each time she felt me plunge deep inside her. 

Unable to kick or squirm as she feels every inch of me stretching her out, my body slamming into her, fucking her intro the mattress. Trapped inside Daddy’s cocoon, engulfed by Daddy, the feel of me all around her, my body against hers, pinning her, the smell of my sweat in her nostrils, the sound of my voice in her ears telling her how sexy she is going to look with Daddy’s baby in her belly, “You’re gonna be so sexy babygirl, your big swollen belly, Daddy’s not gonna be able to keep his hands off you lil’ girl.” 

Hearing her whimpers as my cock slams inside, impaling her, hitting her deep, begging Daddy to slow down, to stop, that she isn’t ready, her fingers slapping at my thighs, her only futile defense against the onslaught of Daddy’s dick. That desperate look in her eyes, both of knowing she is ovulating, knowing it was too late, that I wasn’t going to stop until she was pregnant, and that she was helpless to do anything but lay beneath me and take it, take Daddy’s cock, take my seed, deep inside. With every thrust, and every whimper, with every kiss, and every grunt, my voice in her ear, telling her “I can’t stop now Princess, you’re too sexy to stop. You’re going to look so good with my baby in your belly. Your whole body’s gonna change for Daddy’s cum, everywhere you go, everyone will know you’re mine. I can’t stop until the whole world knows.” Hearing her grunts and moans and whimpers only makes me fuck harder faster, knowing she would feel this for days after, sore and swollen, feeling me constantly leaking out of her, leaving her sticky and her smelling of my cum.

And I don’t stop, the sight of her, waddling with my baby in her belly, so big she's nude now all the time, making my cock hard. Making me hotter, so that I can’t keep my hands off her, grabbing her randomly in the kitchen, on the couch, fucking her any time of day. Hearing her groans as I finger molest her needy throbbing little princess spot. 

Bending her over wherever I find her. The sight of her there, on all fours,  so needy, her little pussy already moist and dripping at the thought of Daddy taking her, she loves it now, every second, being Daddy’s pregnant bitch, feeling my cock thrusting and fucking her,  each time I slammed into her pregnant pussy, knowing she was mine. Feeling her cunt squeeze and drip around my cock, so grateful now, horny all the time, needy all the time, hungry for the taste of Daddy’s cock.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, Daddy

" You‘re doing great, baby girl. I love you so much!  My beautiful princess. So tight and so slippery. I love you more, when pussy is a...