Tuesday, January 31, 2023

I Got Just Thing For You

 

"Damn, dude, that dick of yours is fucking huge," Beau's friend said. 

"Yeah, I know. I hear it all the time" Beau said a little dejected. "Chicks won't even give me a chance when they see it."

"I hear you, buddy," his friend said, "but I got just the thing for you."

"You do? What's that?" Beau said looking up. 

"My little brother's gay and a real pussyboy who adores getting fucked. Come on over tonight, our parents will be gone. I'll help you get your nut finally. Don't worry, he'll moan his head off, but he'll love it."

"I don't know," Beau said, "I don't want to hurt the him." 

"Hurt him you won't, trust me. He'll love your cuntbuster. You see I've broken in his pussy already plenty of times. Fuck him as many times as you want. Even breed the little bitch if you want. He'll love it. Trust me." 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, Daddy

" You‘re doing great, baby girl. I love you so much!  My beautiful princess. So tight and so slippery. I love you more, when pussy is a...