Tuesday, January 17, 2023

I Didn't Mind

I didn't mind if Kyle fucked and bred his older brother. It was only natural for my more masculine son to use his big brother. Brandon was a pussygurl and that was the only thing he was good for. He was going to make some man a very good wife. So it was no huge surprise walking in on Kyle fucking the living hell out of  Brandon. Hell, I had been fucking Brandon for months. He had begged me to give him his pussy, be the very first to breed him.

"Oh yeah Kyle...use your big brother's pussy. Fuck him but good! Men like you and me have a right to use his pussy." I encouraged Kyle. "He loves being pussy and he loves being bred."

"Oh fuck dad...I thought you'd be so pissed catching me raw dogging Brandon."

"Nah boy...I'd rather have you try to impregnate your brother than get some dumb cis-gendered girl pregnant."

"So you're cool with me fucking him whenever I want?" Kyle asked me hopefully.

"Oh, absolutely...just make sure you breed him so I can use him as sloppy seconds. I just love a cum sloppy pussy."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, Daddy

" You‘re doing great, baby girl. I love you so much!  My beautiful princess. So tight and so slippery. I love you more, when pussy is a...