Monday, January 16, 2023

Pointers

Liam was struggling on the bench press. Bringing the weights down, he missed the stanchion. Luckily, the handsome Daddy close by had been watching and rushed over and grabbed it.

"Little dude," the Daddy said, "you could have seriously hurt yourself."

"Thanks," Liam said, a little flustered how hot the guy was that rushed to his aid. "I'm Liam. I really appreciate it," he said extending his hand.

"Matt," the Daddy said, holding Liam's hand a little longer than strangers usually do. Matt was studying the sexy boy in front of him.

"I tell you what, little dude," the handsome Alpha said. "Let me show you some pointers to help you out, you know, get your form right so you can get some muscle on you, and you can show me your appreciation afterward."

"Yeah, sure," Liam said a little surprised that a guy like Matt would show him any attention. 

"And how could I do that?" Liam asked smiling.

"How about you let me take you back to my place and you go pussy up for Daddy," Matt said giving him a killer smile.

"Sure, anything you want, Daddy" Liam blushed. "You can have my pussy all the time."

Those words are music to Daddy's ears.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, Daddy

" You‘re doing great, baby girl. I love you so much!  My beautiful princess. So tight and so slippery. I love you more, when pussy is a...