Sunday, January 15, 2023

The Way He Makes Me Feel

To think he’s my ex-girlfriends younger brother, but he fucks my pussy so so god damn good! When he fucks my pussy he makes me harder than I ever was when I tried fucking his sister. I knew I didn't enjoy trying to fuck her and fucking other girls was out of the question after that realization. I could barely stay hard and now I know why. I was the one meant to be cunt for HIM.

But holy shit does he make me feel like I’m on a constant edge of orgasm as he cores me out and god knows I adore getting cored out by his big dick. He called my constantly on edge as being on the verge of pussygasms and holy shit I know what those are for sure and I adore having them, especially multiple ones in one fucking session. All he has to do is hammer my princess spot over and over and yes, he taught me that too.

The first time he fucked my ass and gave me my pussy I remember I shot my load the very second I felt his hips hit my upturned ass signaling that he’d bottomed out in my new cunt. He said at the time he was deep in my second pussy and I didn't know what he was talking but I do by god now know! 

He's taken to calling me his baby gurl, or his princess if he's feeling sweet, or his cum dump slut and even his cuntboi if he's feeling naughty. He demands I do my daily pussy training with an enormous dildo as he likes me loose so he can rut to his hearts desire. Besides my pussy loves the stretch!

If he wants me to call him Daddy when we fuck I’ll call him Daddy, hell so long as he keeps giving me these amazing orgasms and stretches my pussy I’ll do whatever the fuck he wants.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, Daddy

" You‘re doing great, baby girl. I love you so much!  My beautiful princess. So tight and so slippery. I love you more, when pussy is a...