Monday, January 23, 2023

The Arrangement

When my son proposed to his daughter, he called wanting to talk to me. He said he wanted to give his daughter the wedding she had always dreamed of, but he didn't have the cash to make it happen as a single father, and as only an employee of a landscaper. He knew I had the means as an multi-award winning architect who owned my own firm.

He said he'd do anything to give her the wedding she so desperately wanted. We came to a mutual understanding. Five times a week during their two-year engagement, he's been letting me fuck and bred him in exchange for paying for the wedding. Granted I popped his cherry, but it was worth it.

He's only got three more years to go until he's paid me in full. But I bet before then he'll agree to be my wife, because he's showing signs that he loves me for much more than my big dick. Our wedding won't be as lavish as it will be the second for both of us, but his pussy will pay for it for a long time anyway; and god how I love his pussy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, Daddy

" You‘re doing great, baby girl. I love you so much!  My beautiful princess. So tight and so slippery. I love you more, when pussy is a...