Sunday, January 22, 2023

Home Alone

Your parents left you and your younger brother home alone while they went on vacation for three weeks. Arriving back home from dropping your parents at the airport, your younger brother was naked and told you that he intended to stay naked for the full time your parents were away and that you'd better be naked that whole time as well.

You had always enjoyed looking at the naked guys at the gym but hadn't found the courage to do anything yet with another guy. Having your hot younger brother walking around naked for three weeks was going to be a challenge. 

You decided it would be impossible and went up to his room where you found him laying on his bed sporting a huge erection. Without saying a word, you crawled up between his legs and took his cock into your mouth. He just smiled and said, "I knew you'd be sucking my cock by the time our parents came home but I didn't think it would be within the first hour."

"I don't plan on just sucking your dick for three weeks," you told your younger brother, "I plan on much more than that."

Oh really now. What do you have in mind?"

"You giving me the pussy I always wanted."

By the time your parents came home... you were an experienced cocksucker, no longer had a virgin pussy and were your brothers lover.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, Daddy

" You‘re doing great, baby girl. I love you so much!  My beautiful princess. So tight and so slippery. I love you more, when pussy is a...