Tuesday, February 21, 2023

It's A Deal

We were in my hotel room the day before my wedding. He had come to tell me Jenny had left town with another man. She was leaving me before we were even married. Bryan was her best friend so it fell to him to tell me. Or maybe he volunteered to me and that Jenny thought the other man was a better fuck than me.

"Damn, I'm so angry, mad, and horny I could fuck you," I said to Bryan.

"What's stopping you?" he asked.

"Are you telling me you're gay?" 

I was surprised. We had become friends while I was dating Jenny, and he never mentioned it. He seemed like one of the guys. He even told me he hooked up with one of the strippers at my stag party.

"There's only one way to find out," he smiled at me, then stripped off his clothes and was on the bed ass up in seconds winking his hairless butthole at me.

I wasn't about to give him a chance to change his mind. I hadn't cum for a week because I wanted our wedding night to be special. I fucked Bryan hard. I was working out my frustration and anger on his pussy. After shooting two loads into him, though, I began to slow down. "Tell me you like my fucking you," I commanded him.

"I fucking love it," he answered.

"You're my girl now," I announced. "I get you in the breakup. You will tell Jenny you're my girl now, and that you'll take better care of me than she ever could. Then I'll make sure you do just that. In time, I could potentially see us marrying."

"Deal," he said. Just before I pumped my third load into him

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who's Been Fucking You

When Michael got home late from college freshman soccer practice, his father knew something was up from his son's guilty look and shamef...