Wednesday, February 22, 2023

Application

Coach, you sure I need these kinds of pictures for my scholarship application to State? This is embarrassing and it just seems a little weird," Ted asked.

"Trust me boy, this will get the attention of the best coaches in the world. You have to show them your physique so they know you're muscled before they will grant you a tryout. Your hard work in the weightroom shows them you're not scared of hard work on the field," Coach told him.

"Oh, ok. Yeah, of course," Ted said as he turned back to the camera.

"Now turn to your right and pose like you're getting ready to take a snap, I need to get your glutes," the photographer said.

"Fuck what an pussy on that boy," Coach thought to himself as he texted his buddy over at State:

"You're going to cream all over yourself on this boy I'm sending you. He's not the brightest, but he is pretty. Might have to bust his cherry myself before turning him over to you."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who's Been Fucking You

When Michael got home late from college freshman soccer practice, his father knew something was up from his son's guilty look and shamef...