Thursday, February 23, 2023

Lose The Attitude

There was no doubt Devin was the better quarterback. There was no doubt that Devin deserved to be the starter. But there was also no doubt, Devin wasn't a team player by any means.

"What else do I have to do, Coach? I smoke all those other guys on the field," Devin told him in their meeting.

"And that, right there, is your problem. Your teammates aren't just any other guys. Without them you're nothing," Coach said.

Devin knew that, but he also knew recruiters paid more attention to quarterbacks than linebackers. Quarterbacks were the stars. And more than anything, he wanted to be a star.

"I get it, Coach. I'll lose the attitude, promise. Just let me start. You owe it to me," Devin pleaded. Coach didn't like that term "owe". He didn't owe anyone anything.

"If you're serious, the only position I want to see you play right now is wide receiver," Coach said eyeing up the handsome jock. He'd broke more than one cocky boy in his day, and this boy needed to be broken more than any he had met before.

"You know I'm better than that," Devin said, not understanding what Coach was getting out. "I can nail any of those guys in the field, why should I chase a ball?"

"You wanna play or not?" Coach asked.

"Hell, yeah," Devin thought he was finally getting through.

"Then strip and get on all fours, pussy high in the air. Show me what a good wide receiver you are," Coach said, fondling his growing cock in his gym shorts under his desk where the handsome jock couldn't see.

"Dude, you aren't serious. I'm not letting you fuck me. I ain't gay," Devin said incredulously.

"See there you go with that 'gay' word. You got a lot to learn," Coach said, leaning back in his chair. "You aren't starting. Jackson is; that's it. Get out."

"Wait," Devin said, his voice cracking. "Come on, Coach, there has to be something else I can do to convince you."

"No," Coach said, "I want to see you obey me unquestioningly, that you're a team player, and I want you to see you admit you're just like the rest of the 'gay guys' on the team. No better, no worse."

"Coach, I was just joking, I know they aren't all gay," Devin said, trying to think how he would talk his way out of it.

"No, they aren't. But if you want to start, you will be. It's just that simple. My meat up your cocky ass might take that arrogance down a level or two," Coach said, slamming his playbook on the desk.

"Fuck this," Devin said, obviously pissed, "I'll file a complaint."

"Go ahead. Who do you think they'll believe? A spoiled brat looking to dictate the position he wants to play or a winning coach for ten years?" Coach said, grabbing the doorknob. "Now get the fuck out of my office."

Devin stood there in disbelief. He knew Coach was right. He couldn't prove anything. And if he made a "false" allegation, he'd never play for anyone anywhere.

"Please, Coach, please don't make me do this," Devin said sitting down and refusing to leave the office, his eyes tearing up.

"I want to see one thing right now, and one thing only," Coach said, as he slipped his shirt over his head revealing his muscular hairy chest. Devin broke down crying into his hands at the thought of what he knew he would have to do if he wanted to play. Coach felt a little bad for the kid, but he knew this was for the best. Walking over, he slapped Devin hard enough across the face to get his attention.

"Is this what winners do? Cry? Or do they do what it takes to win?" Coach asked, his cock now inches from Devin's face. Devin looked up staring at Coach's manhood. He had never noticed it before. But like everything else on the Man standing before him, it was big and intimidating.

After a few minutes, Devin stopped sobbing and wiped his eyes. He sat there quietly. Coach was beginning to wonder if he had gone too far. But he hadn't.

"You're right, Coach." Devin said standing up stripping out of his shirt and then his shorts and jockstrap.

"Let's do this," Devin said, like he was going for fourth and long but sure of a touchdown. Climbing up on the massage table, Devin got on all fours and his pussy was high in the air.

"Give it to me, Coach. Do your best. I can do this. I'll show you," Devin said. Coach couldn't believe the change in the boy's attitude suddenly. But he realized something inside him must have made him realize that life, like football, is a game. And if you're going to play it, you play it to win.

"That's my boy," Coach said, pulling off his shorts, and revealing his now rock hard 8" thick cock.

"Fuck," Devin said. "You're huge, Coach. You're gonna rip me wide open."

"And you're going to take it all, aren't you? Take it like a champ. You going to prove you deserve to start?" Coach said.

"Yes, Sir," Devin said as Coach got up behind the boy. Coach hesitated to see if Devin would ask him to use a condom. He didn't. Coach wasn't about to suggest it. The cocky jock deserved to be bred like a bitch for his sorry attitude.

Grabbing Devin's shoulders, Coach positioned his spit-covered cock against the boy and pushed slowly into the boy's clinched pussy. Suddenly, the resistance broke as a couple of inches slipped past the first sphincter muscle with a jolt. Devin screamed out suddenly in pain at the horse cock driving suddenly into his cunt. Almost as quickly though, the boy caught himself and biting his lip held back any more screams.

Coach paused to allow the boy's hole to get used to the girth of his meat. Coach had to admire the boy. He made no attempt to pull of Coach's cock or to ease it out. He didn't beg for him to stop. He held formation. Like on the field, the boy was going to play through the pain. Coach had to admit to himself there was a lot more to the cocky brat than he realized. Maybe there was a star underneath all the talk after all.

"Ok," Devin said finally taking a heavy breath. "I'm good, Coach." Coach pulled back and shoved more of his dick in.

"Fu . . u . . ck," Devin said, again firmly holding position although it was obvious the boy was hurting. Coach pulled back and slammed more of his thick rod into the boy opening his hole even further. Finally, after a couple of more thrusts, Coach felt his pubes up against the boy's muscular ass. Coach couldn't remember a boy's ass feeling better than Devin's.

"Hurts, doesn't it boy," Coach said, trying to make the boy focus on what was happening to him. Years of training boys revealed having a boy accept what is happening to him is key to changing his mindset.

"No worse than a hit on the field, Coach," Devin said, fighting back the pain of each now casual thrust. Each time Coach went into the hilt, Devin grunted a bit which only turned Coach on even more.

"That's my boy. Take it like a champ," Coach said, encouraging Devin on. Now that he was all the way in, he settled into a nice rhythmic fuck of the jock's muscular formerly cherry hole. Coach knew the boy's warm hole would feel great around his cock, boy hole always does. But there was something about Devin's hole. Something that made his cock swell even further, if that was possible.

As Coach slowly fucked the boy's hot ass, Coach almost missed it when Devin let out a noise. "Mmhmm." Coach smiled. 

The boy was actually starting to enjoy it. Of course, they all did, once they decided to stop fighting it. It helped that young guys had raging hormones. Anything that turned them on caused them to give in to pleasure and ignore the pain. And Coach was an expert at causing a boy pleasure by battering his prostate.

"You starting to enjoy me fucking you, boy?" Coach asked, of course he already knew the answer, but he wanted to hear the boy say it.

"It's ok, Coach," Devin answered, not wanting to seem too eager to take it up the ass from another guy. Coach grinned. The boy was trying to hold on to his masculinity. Coach's thick cock up his ass was proof that was an illusion.

"Getting easier to take, isn't it boy?" Coach asked.

"Yes, Sir," Devin answered, as he shifted his body slightly. Devin had actually opened his legs wider and arched his ass upwards allowing Coach to go deeper.

"Son, you're making me leak pre-cum all inside you that must be why it's getting easier or do you think it's getting easier because your hole is stretched open now like a pussy to take my cock," Coach asked, wanting Devin to acknowledge what was happening to him.

Surprisingly, Devin said, "Probably both, Coach," as he gasped when Coach's swollen cock pushed up against his prostate. Fuck, Coach thought, he's actually getting into it.

"You keep this up boy, and I'm going to be forced to shoot my load deep up in your pussy," Coach said.

"Yes, Sir," was all the boy could answer. The boy gasped as Coach hit a little too deep inside him.

"You want me to stop?" Coach asked, knowing the answer almost instinctively, as he felt himself getting close.

"No," Devin answered as an unmistakable groan of pleasure escaped the boy's lips.

Coach reached underneath the boy. His cock was rock-hard from the expert pounding Coach was giving him. A few strokes and Devin started shooting all over the table. Aware how quickly a boy who just came can change, Coach slammed into Devin hard a couple of times until he shot a massive wad deep in the boy. Coach's thighs trembling, he collapsed on top of the boy, his breath heavy from the exertion of breeding his star player.

"I'm proud of you boy. I misjudged you. You've earned the right to start," Coach said, knowing he had to keep the boy's spirit up and not let shame or regret set in from allowing himself to be fucked by another man.

Devin looked back and smiled at Coach, "I told you I'd do whatever it takes, Coach. I won't disappoint you." Coach smiled back. Devin was a lot more resilient than he expected.

"I'm sorry I had to be hard on you, boy. But it was for your own good. You start backsliding and I might have to be hard on you again," Coach said aware of the double entendre. He wondered if the handsome jock would get it. Devin got it. 

"If you’ll keep this just between you and me, you can be as hard on me as you think I need, Coach," the boy said smiling. "Anytime."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, Daddy

" You‘re doing great, baby girl. I love you so much!  My beautiful princess. So tight and so slippery. I love you more, when pussy is a...