Friday, February 24, 2023

From Bro To Best Girl

It had started out as a bromance, a crush even, that each had for the other.  It slowly morphed into a sexual relationship, as tended to happen with horny young men. There was no doubt that Aaron had feelings for Caleb, but the growing sexual part made him feel weird, especially since Caleb started pushing Aaron to go all the way.

“I’m just not sure about letting you fuck me. And, it will hurt,” Aaron said. 

“Aw, baby, you’ll love it. I promise. All girls do,” Caleb said both sweetly and arrogantly.

“But I’m not a girl, I don't have a pussy. I’m a guy. If you want to have sex with me so bad, why can't I just fuck you?” Aaron asked. 

“Because I’m the MAN in this relationship. You know that. And you’re the girl. Guys fuck girls. That’s what we do,” Caleb said insistently. While that statement made no sense to Aaron, it made perfect sense to Caleb.

“But I don’t want to be the girl,” Aaron protested again, but Caleb interrupted him.

“But you are. You’re my girl. My number one girl. That’s why you need to let me do it. Don’t you love me? Don’t you want to make me happy?” Caleb asked, earnestly. 

“You know I do. But I don’t know about this? I want to be your boy, not your girl,” Aaron said. Caleb could tell the boy was torn, but he firmly believed that if he could just get Aaron to spread his legs for him, the boy would see how right it was, how good it felt for both of them. Then, Aaron would accept his role, even love it, when he saw how happy it made Caleb. 

“Boy, girl? What’s the difference. I want to be inside you. Besides, my cock has already been inside your mouth. You already swallowed my cum. And you’re great at it, better than any real girl. If you really loved me, you’d want to give me your pussy making love to you as only a Man can do to the girl he loves," Caleb insisted staring at Aaron seriously. “The if you love me” line. It was how Caleb had gotten Aaron to blow him that first time.

The look on Caleb's face told Aaron that Caleb could not even fathom that Aaron didn't want to get fucked. It was also clear that in Caleb’s mind, Aaron was the girl, as much as if he had been born that way: which for Caleb he knew Aaron was born that way. 

Aaron realized it was futile to argue. Aaron didn’t know what it meant to be chosen by a young Alpha such as Caleb, but he would find out tonight. Caleb made it clear that tonight would be the night that they would go all the way. While he was asking Aaron to do it, to agree to it, Aaron suspected they were past that. It was a done deal in Caleb's mind. 

Like a lot of MEN, Caleb believed that Aaron’s body belonged to him. He had chosen the boy and he had the right to enjoy Aaron’s body for his pleasure. And Aaron had an obligation to please him in all the ways a MAN wanted to be pleased and that included being his pussy.

Aaron knew all he had to do was refuse and not show up tonight. But he was afraid if he did that Caleb would break up with him. He couldn’t allow that to happen. Despite all the pressure to do something he didn't want to do, Aaron was in love with him. Somewhere in the back of his mind, he realized once they started being sexual that this day would come. He just didn't know it would be so one-sided. That he would be the "girl."

Aaron took a deep breath. Caleb always got his way, and he would get it again. Smiling at Caleb, he simply said, "Ok. But only for you.” 

Caleb smiled and then kissed him. He knew Aaron would do it because he really was his best “girl.” And he would be his Man.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who's Been Fucking You

When Michael got home late from college freshman soccer practice, his father knew something was up from his son's guilty look and shamef...