Saturday, February 25, 2023

We're Going To Have A Problem

With months of hard work, twenty year old Billy had managed to get his flat stomach close to what it was before he’d carried his fathers baby. He hadn’t expected or really wanted to get pregnant, but his dad had other plans. With his mom gone Dad’s wanted a replacement and Billy with his smooth body and tight virgin pussy was just down the hall. The boy wanted to be gay? Fine! But Dad be the one using that pussy.

Billy wanted to send his dad a pic at work to show him how good his body was again. Since the pregnancy made him gain weight. He was sure his dad had been fucking boys off the internet. This angered Billy as he hadn’t even wanted to be his dads boyfriend, but now he was he was very jealous of this attention to others. Especially as he’d just forced his dads giant baby out of his pussy. Something that had hurt more than he could have ever imagined!! So the pic was to turn his dad on.

‘Hey dad! Look, got my abs back, all ready for you!’

‘Nice son. But how’s that cunt looking? It was pretty messed up after you gave birth…send your father a progress pic’

‘Oh, erm do I have to? It’s not perfect yet, but getting better!

‘Do as I say boy! Show me that pussy!’

Reluctantly Billy took a pic of his still stretched out pussy and sent it to his dad.

‘Ha! Billy, there’s no way you can expect me to put my dick in that! Your cunt is massive! Get tightening it or else we’re gonna have a problem boy. Oh, and I’m working late tonight so don’t wait up.’

Poor Billy burst into tears.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, Daddy

" You‘re doing great, baby girl. I love you so much!  My beautiful princess. So tight and so slippery. I love you more, when pussy is a...