Thursday, February 16, 2023

No Way

"No way!" Brian said looking at the picture on the Alpha's phone. "That can't be Jason. He's a lady killer. Captain of the lacrosse team. A man's Man."

"He's nobody's man. He's my fuck boy now," the Alpha said smiling as he admired the handsome jock's ass in the picture.

"It looks like him from the back, but that can't be him," Brian said. 

"Would you like to see my cock in his mouth?" the Alpha asked. "Would that convince you?" 

"You have a picture of that?" Brian said finding it all hard to believe.

"Nope," the Alpha said. "But I can do better than that."

A couple of beeps and a send and the phone was ringing. "Jason, five minutes. Get your ass over here. I need to get off."

"No way," Brian asked. "He's coming over?" 

"I'm not only going to show you my cock in his mouth. I'm going to show you your cock in his mouth."

"You're going to make him suck me off too?" Brian said in disbelief.

"Yep," the Alpha said grinning, "but don't get any ideas. Only I fuck him."

Brian had to laugh out loud. "Dude, you got to show me how you do this." 

"I can't show you. You either have it or you don't," the Alpha said, "it's just something that comes naturally."

"That's a lil hard to believe."

"Really know? Why don't you drop your pants? I'm wanting some pussy before he gets here." The Alpha said deadly serious staring deeply at Brian; his not flinching and grinning wickedly.

"I can't believe I'm going to do this, but I've a feeling if I don't I'll regret it." Brian undid his belt, took off his pants and boxers and went pussy up. "You won't tell anyone I did this right?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, Daddy

" You‘re doing great, baby girl. I love you so much!  My beautiful princess. So tight and so slippery. I love you more, when pussy is a...