Wednesday, February 15, 2023

Birthday Presesnt

I ran into him while I was out with some friends for lunch.  It was my birthday and he offered to take me shopping.  While we were out I decided to come out to him.  He looked at me and said, "How bout we go back to my place where we can talk about this."  I was grateful that he was so calm but things changed pretty quick when the door closed behind me.  It's not exactly what I expected to happen but I can't say I was disappointed.  He eventually asked me "Do you still want to be a little cock whore?"

Through gritted teeth, and while feeling his cock slide in and out of my pussy I said "Yes Daddy."

He started to go faster "Good, well happy birthday then," he grunted and slammed into me "Here's your present!"

I felt his cock twitching inside me, I guess he was cumming.  

He pulled out and said "Clean yourself up and get dressed, I'm supposed to take you to your surprise party.  Your mom will kill me if we're late.

"Okay Uncle Ben," I said and put my hand to my happily sore pussy to feel his cum oozing out of me.

She'll be even more pissed if she finds out her brother knocked you up on your birthday, so don't tell her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, Daddy

" You‘re doing great, baby girl. I love you so much!  My beautiful princess. So tight and so slippery. I love you more, when pussy is a...