Tuesday, February 14, 2023

You Should Know I Lied

"Fuck!!!! That feels like more than "just the tip. You said you just wanted to put the head in to feel what it was like."

"Yeah, I lied. I already knew what it feels like to have tight pussy wrapped around my cock. It feels great."

"Why would you lie to me? I thought we were friends."

"I lied to you so you would let me mount you and fuck you like a bitch. And we were friends, but that ended the moment my cock pushed into your cunt. I can't be friends with a cum dump. You should know I lied about a couple of other things as well... I did not put on a condom, I will not be pulling out, I will be telling my friends, this is not a one time thing and most importantly, I will not be reciprocating."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, Daddy

" You‘re doing great, baby girl. I love you so much!  My beautiful princess. So tight and so slippery. I love you more, when pussy is a...