Saturday, February 11, 2023

You Don't Care In The Least

"You sure about this, Chad? I mean do you really want me to cunt you?"

"Of course I am, Mike. It's why I called you to come over in the first place. You know I don't give a shit about fucking football. I just offer football and free beer as the lure to get you here. The plan was to be naked, cleaned out, pre-lubed, and ass up when you got here just like you found me. It's why you've had a key for my place for months now." 

"Once my dick enters you, there is no going back. You've got to realize that. Your tight little ass will be transformed into a gaping cunt. A pussy for men to use as a dumping ground for their hot cum. Are you sure you're going to ok with that?"

"You don't think I've seriously thought this over for months now. Last guy I tried to top it was just awful. I couldn't even get hard. You have any idea how embarrassing that was? I'm sure you don't the big stud around town with an even bigger dick. And if I can't be a top guys then there is only one other option for me now isn't there? That's to be pussy for men. I've been training my puss with a big dildo for months now, looking forward to this day, and I want you to be the first to fuck and breed me."

"After this, you will become just another cum dump to me. You will be nothing more than pussy for me to use on a regular basis."

"How many ways have I got to say this too you, it's what I want. Actually what I need. I don't want to be just another mindless cum dump. I want to be your mindless cum dump. I need you fucking me as often and as many times as you like."

"You don't care do you? You are just a horny bitch looking to get his pussy stretched. You will do anything to have a real man put his dick into you, won't you?"

"Uh, duh! It's what I've been saying since you got here."

"And you don't care in the least that I'm your older brother?"

"Not at all."

"Ok you stupid fucking cum dump. Let's stretch that pussy out!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who's Been Fucking You

When Michael got home late from college freshman soccer practice, his father knew something was up from his son's guilty look and shamef...