Tuesday, February 28, 2023

You Just Have To Say So

Jeff asked what Keith what he  wanted for his birthday, and before Keith could stop himself I said, "I don't know, see you naked, taste ur jizz, and feel your body flex as u cum in my pussy." Jeff looked a little dumbfounded. Keith just blushed and giggled. 

Jeff said, "That's quite a list" 

"Well any one would be great, but I'd perfectly okay with none."

Jeff then started stripping.

"What are you doing?"

"Starting your list, I mean based on that list I am getting off two, if not three, times. So we better get started if I have to paint your throat, pussy and chest with loads before ur birthday is over"

Keith snapped this pic to remember the first item on his list. Jeff's first load was thick and creamy. It coated Keith's throat and he tasted it for hours. Jeff's whole body convulsed as Keith felt Jeff's cock explode inside his pussy. 

Keith said, "I wish everyday was my birthday"

"Why is that?"

So I could have this much fun with you again everyday instead of only in my birthday."

"Oh you can have all this anytime you want, you just have to ask, I love giving people what they want"

No comments:

Post a Comment

MINE

“That is my cunt! Fuck yourself with the largest dildo you have until I tell you, or you have a pussygasm, whichever comes first.” My little...