Wednesday, March 1, 2023

You Bitches Are All The Same

“I can’t believe your boyfriend, my brother, actually thinks you’re a top.” Said my boyfriends brother, Kevin, as his dick slides in and out of my slutty ‘top only’ asshole.

I couldn’t believe it either, a year ago I would have laughed at the idea of me taking cock in my ass, hell even sucking dick wasn’t something I did because I was a “total top.” But here I am sandwiched between my boyfriends brothers getting my pussy used.

“You bitches are all the same. They could be loudest, proudest, and a ‘total top.’ But they all want to worship dick. Isn’t that right princess?” I nodded in agreement shoving more of his thick cock down my throat at the abuse. “If only my stupid brother could see you now, his ‘top’ Boyfriend reduced to a squirming slut, do you think he’d get upset? Would he cry? Or would he get on his knees and try to join you?”


Kevin pulls his thick cock out of my throat. And I just whimper in response. “Don’t feel bad baby girl, every guy my brother has brought home has ended up in the same position as you, choking on our fat dicks, as my brother, Troy, resizes their pussy.” He said slapping my face. Spitting on me. “I will say you suck dick a lot better than my brother though…” he said slamming back into my throat, causing me to gag. As the thought of my boyfriend being such a slut he’d choke on his own brothers dicks…. I guess we girls are all the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, Daddy

" You‘re doing great, baby girl. I love you so much!  My beautiful princess. So tight and so slippery. I love you more, when pussy is a...