Friday, March 31, 2023

Companion Erotica: Chapter 1 Richard Saw

 

"Companion Erotica" from the world of Holmes & Watson, a series from Richard Saw. Amazon.com: Richard Saw: books, biography, latest update


Chapter 1 – Online 

 

We met online, of course. I was forty, he was twenty-two. There was nowhere else we would have met, at least not where we could had started a conversation. He opened with a typical ‘Hey daddy. Wassup?’ and I replied with a ‘Not much, youngster. Just chilling. You?’ And well… things just went from there.

I was an accountant for a bank, a professional. A man with his own apartment, plenty of suits and a couple of failed relationships during my thirties. I had a good life with friends, a routine, a good salary and bonus plan, and a buff gym body that meant a shirtless Grindr profile pic resulted in me never having to sleep alone if I didn’t want to.

Taylor on the other hand, was new to London and lived in an apartment he shared with some friends, after he’d dropped out of university because he’d got a good job writing code for a computer software company. He was young, chatty, and interested in everything. He didn’t have much disposable income, but when your work uniform was a hoodie, jeans, and sneakers, you didn’t need much to satisfy your basic needs. He was self-confident too, I would even say cocky. Not in a way as if he thought he had all the answers, but in a way that said he was sure he would succeed. The sort of confidence you expect youth to have, you just rarely see it. And then when he sent me a picture of his thick, nine-inch cock, you could guess where his self-confidence came from. 

‘Show me a pic of your arse daddy’

Like I said, Taylor was self-confident. My online profile didn’t say anything about what position I took in bed. But there was a good reason for that. When you’re a six-foot-two guy with a hairy chest, and a muscular body, you know what everyone wants from you. Problem was, God hadn’t blessed me with a huge cock. It was three inches, four at a push. I thought it was a cruel joke of fate when I was growing up, but I guess life knew what it was doing, because not only did I find out pretty quickly that I was gay, but I didn’t gag when I sucked a dick and my arse fairly loved being fucked. The first time it happened it was mind-blowing, and it had never stopped being fun. Maybe my prostate was easy to reach, because I’d never not orgasmed when I got fucked. To make it better my arse was very accommodating. It didn’t seem to take much, maybe a sniff of poppers, and it opened up for biggest cocks out there. And a really good top would get my little three-inch cock dribbling cum pretty quickly. 

The only downside of all this was that I didn’t look like your typical bottom. I looked like every gay boy’s dream top. So I’d learnt over the years that I had to be the picky one, and sort through all the guys who messaged me to find the ones who really wanted to top me. And yes of course before you ask, I’d been the hot white pussy to plenty of black studs over the years. From the rough ones to the sweet ones and I’d even managed to convince one to date me. But like a number of other big-dicked but life-appropriate fellas, me and Harrison hadn’t worked out… and maybe I’d never quite got over that.

Still, amongst the millennials there were this interesting little subset, who had broken away from tradition and didn’t want a big daddy to rape them. They wanted daddy’s big arse. They all wanted to eat it out (boy, where did that all come from?), and some of them even wanted to fuck it. I had just turned thirty when the big arse seemed to appear everywhere. The rugby boys and baseball players got fetishized, and the Instagram-posting Cross-fitters started squatting like crazy and flashing their big arses every chance they got to compensate for not being able to show their dicks on social media. Luckily my body reacted just the same way it had when I started to bench-press and bicep curl, as I increased the number of squats and deadlifts in my workouts. My legs got bigger, and my arse grew, filling out my shorts and tearing my trousers (well once, but when your big arse rip your chinos apart at the seams at the company picnic, you sort of remember it. Everyone sort of remembers it).

So when Taylor messaged me, I was prepared. I purposely sent a load of shirtless pics, and ones with a towel in front of my little cock. And then at the end I sent one pic of my big, round, muscled arse. A little tremor of pleasure went through me as I sent it, hoping against hope he’d react like I dreamed.

‘That’s a sweet pussy there,’ Taylor messaged, simultaneously dismissing all my other pics. ‘I gotta have it. Can I come over’

I think I covered my mouth in shock. There was no warmup to the dirty chat, no pretence of what he wanted. He went right for the ‘pussy’. Right for the emasculating, naughty chat that I secretly lusted after, but rarely got. When I had met up with someone who used those terms it so rarely lived up to expectations, and often I didn’t encourage a return visit. But damn it, I was horny, and it had been a while. And I liked a lad with attitude.

Taylor arrived at my door about thirty minutes later. He was in his hoodie and jeans, a cheeky little grin peeking out from beneath the hood. He was a good four inches shorter than me, and god knows how many kilos lighter than me. “Hey daddy,” he smirked as I opened the door.

“Hey…” I went to say ‘son’, ‘pup’, ‘lad’… but none of them seemed right.

“Taylor,” he said. Giving me an ‘up and down’ look. 

I felt naked already as I let him in and he walked ahead, checking out my apartment. “Nice place,” he concluded with a nod, as if approving. “How ‘bout a drink?”

“Oh ummm sure…” I fumbled. “Wine, beer, coke?” I offered.

“How about a scotch?” Taylor said, sitting down on the sofa, as if he’d been here before. 

“Oh…” well that put me in my place. But I went and found some scotch, poured it into a glass and came back.

“Thanks,” he smiled, taking it off me. He gave me another up and down look. “Shouldn’t you be naked by now?”

“Is that what you want?” I asked.

Taylor responded by pulling out his phone, removing the headphones and playing a song. Nicki Minaj’s song Starships burst forth. “No. I want you to strip for me. I want you to dance and strip for me.”

“But I…” I stumbled.

“You’ve seen my cock,” Taylor said, not taking his eyes off me. “You want it, you strip for your man.”

My eyes widened. This was not what I had expected. And yet…

“I haven’t got all night,” Taylor warned me. What I wasn’t to know,  was that this was the first of many times Taylor would use his cock to get what he wanted. But it worked. And as I started to undo my shirt, I started to gyrate my hips and dance to the music, hypnotic as it was.

Taylor’s face broke into a smile. A real, honest to goodness, sweet smile. “Oh that is so hot.”

So I continued to dance for him. I undid my trousers and slowly eased them over my hips, and he whistled. “That’s sweet. Turn around,” So I did, flexing my back muscles as I turned. “Yeah that’s it,” Taylor whispered. “Now why don’t you ease those panties down over that big, juicy pussy of yours. Bend over nice and slow and show me what ya got there.”

I did as Taylor told me to, and boy I couldn’t deny, it was hot doing it. Without being asked, I grabbed my big arse cheeks and pulled them apart. “That is one sweet hole,” I heard him whisper. There was movement and before I knew it, Taylor’s tongue was in my hole. Oh I moaned. I moaned good and proper.

“Yeah, yeah, yeah, oh yeah,” I stammered. I started to buck my hips and shiver with excitement as Taylor’s tongue got me wetter and wetter. I leant against the wall as Taylor’s assault on me continued. My big legs were starting to shiver and shake, and I was struggling to keep my voice from squealing.

“How was that?” Taylor asked, when he finally broke away.

“Oh man that was amazing,” I gabbled. 

“That’s how a real man eats pussy, just in case you didn’t know,” he chuckled as he stood up and gave my big arse a firm slap. “Now why don’t you go into the bedroom, get on your hands and knees and wait for a real man to take care of that horny pussy of yours.” I nodded dumbly but I couldn’t resist turning around to take a peek at his hard nine inches. He’d unzipped his jeans and it was sticking straight out, thick with a slightly wider head and a big vein running down the centre. “Oh fuck,” I moaned.

“Yeah you won’t be complaining tonight,” Taylor stroked it. But having turned around to look, he’d also got a good look at my little cock. “Eessh. God wasn’t kind to you was he,” he teased as he lent forward and flicked it. I blushed a little, suddenly submissive to Taylor’s instructions. “Not to worry. It’s not going to do anything tonight. Now why don’t you run along and get ready, hey?” And he gave me a couple more firm pats on my arse.

A little mesmerised by him, I went, and I’d only been on the bed for a few moments when I heard a low whistle. “Sweet A. I love a big muscle man who knows what he’s here for. That’s a huge muscle arse ready for me to fuck all night. Are you ready big man, to moan my name like a girl on her first date?”

I didn’t get to answer because Taylor’s cock was already lubbed up and sliding between my cheeks. And yeah he fucked me. He fucked me good and long, not changing positions until he’d come deep within me. But that wasn’t the end. He pushed me onto my back and made me suck his cock until it was rock hard again. And then he made me hold my ankles and he ploughed me again until sweat was pouring off me and I had long since stopped worrying what the neighbours might think.

“Time for bed,” Taylor then said, hustling me into the shower and then back into my own bed where I fell asleep, exhausted and he fell asleep because he was young. When I woke up the next morning he silently reached over and moved my hand until it collided with his hard cock. 

“Fuck,” I whispered.

“You guessed it,” Taylor chuckled. And he manoeuvred himself on top of me, using his legs to encourage me to spread mine. “You have the sweetest pussy I’ve ever seen,” he whispered to me, in awe. “And your arse, oh man. I gotta have it.” And he dived down into it, eating me out so much I struggled to catch my breath. When I swore I could feel my own cum leaking into the sheets, he slid his huge cock into me. From this angle it just kept going, sliding deeper and deeper into me. I roared into my pillow. His dick had felt big last night. Now it felt enormous. I swore I could feel it in my throat, it had gone so deep.

“Oh fuck yes, oh fuck yes, oh fuck yes,” Taylor chanted as he started to pump in and out of me. 

My groans on the other hand got bigger and louder. It was as if this cock was made for my arse, and I was made for it. “Ohhhhhhahhhhh, ah, ah, ah…” and I swear I started to black out as the orgasm hit.

“Oh hell yeah!” Taylor growled as I felt his huge load flood into me, the thick veins in his cock pulsating against me. As he slowly withdrew from me, he lent down and kissed me. “I’ve gotta go to work,” he suddenly said. Then he turned his head on an angle. “We should go on a date. Friday maybe? After work? I’d like to see Daddy in his suit.”

“Sure,” I mumbled, after all, what do you say after getting fucked so well twice in less than twelve hours?

“See ya,” Taylor smiled and was out of the flat seconds later, closing the door with a quiet click behind him.

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, Daddy

" You‘re doing great, baby girl. I love you so much!  My beautiful princess. So tight and so slippery. I love you more, when pussy is a...