Wednesday, March 22, 2023

Looking for Guest Writers/Creators

I've been taking a social media class recently and I've made some big decisions in how I better can be an influencer in what I do & how I do it, by helping other LGBTQIA+ authors with new hashtags I created this morning #LGBTQIAErotica, #GayEroticaWritersPrompt, #QueerEroticaWritersLift and opening up my blog to guest LGBTQIA+ writers/authors IF they can fit the parameters of my blog meaning:

1. Write erotically about pussybois, fem bois, sissybois.

2. No underage characters represented having sex. Sorry not my thing on this site. Characters need to be at least represented as 16 years old (Here in Ohio) or of the state legal age of consent of your state.

3. No humiliation, scat or play with animals of any kind.

More or less along the lines of what you've seen here on my blog, please. That's it. No more, no less. No other parameters, that simple. So DM me on twitter @PBreckindge2  to participate.

If you create AI art, digital art, Only Fans, Just For Fans, Patreon, or any other art form that fits the above guidelines

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who's Been Fucking You

When Michael got home late from college freshman soccer practice, his father knew something was up from his son's guilty look and shamef...