Tuesday, May 30, 2023

An Honest Conversation

 

"What's this, princess?" 

"That's my dick, Daddy!" 

"No. baby girl! You know that that's not what we call it anymore." 

"I'm sorry, Daddy. I still have to get used to the idea that it's not a dick, Daddy." 

"So, what is it instead, cupcake." 

"It's my dinkie, Daddy. It's a mistake by nature." 

"Why's that, sweet pea?" 

"Because dicks are made to fuck with, Daddy, and boys like me..." 

"Let me stop you right there. Boys like you...?" 

"Sorry, daddy, I mean girls like me." 

"That's better, princess. Continue." 

"Girls like me aren't meant to fuck, we're meant for MEN to fuck, Daddy." 

"So, what should we do with this, cupcake?" 

"I don't know, Daddy." 

"Well, let me help you figure that out. Should you play with it?" 

"No, never, Daddy." 

"Good girl! What about cumming? Should you shoot your load without Daddy's permission?" 

"Absolutely not, Daddy." 

"Why not, princess?" 

"Because girls like me should stay horny for MEN at all times. We should stay ready and eager to get fucked, and cumming without permission risks taking that away." 

"That's right, baby. So, what should we do with this dinkie?" 

"Lock it up, Daddy. Please lock my useless dinky so I'll always be horny for your dick." 

"That's a good girl! And, once I lock you, what will be the only way for you to cum?" 

"By getting my pussy fucked by you, Daddy. That's my dream, my ultimate goal, Daddy: only cumming from getting fucked by you, Daddy!" 

"You understand that once I lock your dinky, it might take a long time before you'll manage to cum just from getting your pussy fucked, if ever?" 

"Yes, Daddy. Lock me for however long it takes. I don't care if I never cum again, Daddy! I want you to lock me and claim me as your girl." 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who's Been Fucking You

When Michael got home late from college freshman soccer practice, his father knew something was up from his son's guilty look and shamef...