Saturday, May 27, 2023

Craig's Birthday

I bought the dildo as a prank on Craig's birthday. The box even had a note that said "Think of my dick when you sit on it :D".

At first, he laughed and dropped the gift at his bedroom. He really tried to forget about it. But then he caught himself thinking about how would it feel inside him.

So he dropped his jeans, got some lube and started to finger himself on his bed. He had done it a few times before. It was nice alright. But he still wanted to test the dildo out. So when he got his ass all lubed up, he took the dildo and slowly started to fuck himself.

The dildo was a totally brand new sensation as he was still cherry. A few minutes on it, and he already had precum coming out of his hardon, getting the sheets dirty. Jack arched his back and raised his ass up, begging for more. He started to jerk off as he used the dildo, cumming all over his bed.

Jack was groaning, as he got the dildo out of his ass. He looked at the note that I've sent with the gift, laying on the floor. That's when he had another idea. Jack reached to his phone and sent me a message.

"Dude, come over to my house right fucking now. I need you to give me my real birthday gift--- Your big fat dick as I've realized I have a very hungry pussy."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who's Been Fucking You

When Michael got home late from college freshman soccer practice, his father knew something was up from his son's guilty look and shamef...