Friday, May 26, 2023

He's just my Gurl

I always leave the baby girl gapping like that. He is a needy girl, living alone, single in his 20's and when his needs gets the best of him, It's me he calls. 

Specially when it's late at night, when he gets home from college, I always make time for him. That pussy is so soft and hungry all the time. Back then we would meet at least two times a week. The boy was sweet and soft, way better a real cis-girl, and always made me cum like a God. 

He would call me, and I would be there in less then 20 minutes. He is pretty young for me, vigorously young, but that's how I like 'em. I’m always madly hot for him. He is also a little on the shorter side, and I love that in my girls. It's actually cute he'd stand on his tippytoes to kiss me. It's so hot kissing him like that, sometimes even having to pick him up off the ground and lifting him into my arms. I felt like a MAN, like I've never felt in a log time. He calls me Daddy and always greets me at the door wearing fucking lacy assless panties. Most of the time I find it out by putting my hands inside his pants to grab his meaty ass. Sometimes he did answered the door completely naked, completely unconcerned about the neighbors. This baby girl is a different surprise every time.

"Would you like to come in, Daddy?" He said with that playful, girly voice that I love so much. I grin everytime, amused, and enter his home, already pleased.

The kiss, like I said, is hot. I grab him by the waist and pull him closer. His body next to mine, our eyes locked together, looking deeply inside one another. And we kiss. It is wet, hot and passionate. My hands exploring his body, while his arms wraps around my neck. His cute butt arched and up.

"I've missed you, princess" Even though I've already have seen him every day, it doesn’t make it less truth. This is something that I religiously tell him everytime we meet, because it's the ultmost truth.

"I've missed you too, Daddy." That's probably when he starts to notice something had grown inside my pants. "Wow!" He is never not surprised. No matter how many times he'd have taken it up his pussy.

"Do you like it, baby girl? It's all yours" He drops to his knees, right there in the kitchen floor. His small, cute, eyes looking up at me. He looks even cuter that way, down on his knees. Like a pretty princess ready to make her King proud and happy. Like he's made for this. His wet lips touches my cock and a pleasant feeling run throughout my entire body. My hands goes automatically to the back of his head and begins to guide him. He swallows my cock all the way down, like it is nothing for him. Baby girl has  been training on my fat cock this entire year, he knows how to take me whole by now. Although, I do believe he's had lots of practice before me too. He wets my cock, readying it for his hungry pussy.

"Good girl! Make Daddy proud!" He moans hearing those words. And sucks with even more hunger. "Time to go to bed!" That's probably when I feel I’m close to cumming into his mouth. And we don't want to spoil the girl. Not right now at least. I get him up and take him back into my arms and carry him to bed with me. That way I'm preventing myself from comming too soon, and making his pussy wetter, since he loves being treated like a helpless weak princess. That's when I have a bit of time to recover from that killer blowjob, so I can handle fucking this sexy pussy. 

A young, sexy, body like that can make an old man like me relive His golden years, if you know what I mean. He owns a huge bed, queen-size, perfect for a wild couple like us. Specially because we like to fool around rough. I put him down slowly and he lands on the bed giving me a playful and devious smile. He knows just how his Daddy is about to fuck him, just by the way I acted while he is sucking me back in the other room. 

He knows me that well. That smile shows me he is gonna get what he's craving from me tonight. Don't get me wrong, it's not always I play it rough, just when I'm extra horny, Which, with this boy, is most of the times. But I do like my days of just making love to him, calmly, passionate and personal. When our bodies glue together and our mouths can't let go of eachother until we both have come.

"Your little pussy's ready for Daddy?" The answer is a bite on his lower lips while he nods, without breaking eye contact. The boy drives my nuts. So fucking sexy!

I grab his legs and put them up in order to lick his pussy up. His moans mixes with his pleasure giggles. The boy's entire body is perfectly smooth. Not a single hair on his pussy. I don't even know if he's naturally like that or if he waxs regularly for me. I guess I never asked cause that never changed, so why bother him with pointless questions? He also has a particular taste down there.

 It is sweet, like a cis-girl's pussy. My fingers begins to do their job, entering his pussy, one by one, as my tongue lubes them. And when the boy is fully wet and open, I’m also ready to introduce my fat cock into his precious girly flower. I just get up, slowly breaking my tongue's contact with his hole, licking my way up, and he gets the message.

"Please, Daddy!" He turns to lay on his belly and arches his back. His pussy's open right in front of me.

"Good girl." It’s always hard to put the tip in for the first time. The boy seems to go back to being a virgin again every time we fuck, besides my best efforts to leave his pussy broken and gapping everytime. But after getting a few inches inside once, it opens up just fine. Like a hot knife on butter. My initial thrusts are slow, for princess to adjust to my girth. But, as soon as he gets comfortable, he begins begging for more, and more, until he is basing my cock. 

Sometimes he even does that himself, backing up on my dick, fucking himself and swallowing it with his hungry pussy, showing me he is ready. And then I won’t stop until that pretty pussy is filled with my babybatter. Sometimes I like to slow it down, or even retrieve my entire cock from his pussy, just to see the damage I've done on that pussy. I love seeing just how wrecked he gets. And he still begs for more.

"Baby, do you want daddy's cum inside your pussy?"

"Yes, Daddy! Please! YAS!" His moans makes me cum so hard. He gets so girly and feminine while begging for it. And I flood his pussy every fucking time. Always inside. As he loves repeating: It's not fair for all of that fertile juice to go to waste. So it does. He screams as I unload. And after that I collapse on top of him. He likes feeling my bodyweight on top of him, and I love keeping my cock inside him like that. 


Keeping all that babybatter inside his pussy. We stay cuddled on the bed like that for a while most of the time. 

Then we chat about each other's day, life and other stuff, we probably watch some TV and order pizza, some nights, when he doesn't cook. It is pretty amazing to still have him as my personal slut after all this time. Most young guys I used to fuck back then I'd met, fuck, and usually they'd get tired of me pretty fast. But not this one. With him I think I may have to do something special. He always calls me when his pussy is on fire. And my cock is always happy to help. Someday maybe I'll end up turning him into my wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who's Been Fucking You

When Michael got home late from college freshman soccer practice, his father knew something was up from his son's guilty look and shamef...