Tuesday, May 23, 2023

Come Camping With Me

"Come camping with me this weekend," I said to Phil when he told me his wife would be away for the weekend.

"I've never been camping before," Phil replied. He wasn't saying no. He knew it wasn't really an invitation as much as it was a command.

"Don't worry, the boys will teach you what you need to do. I promise you'll have a good time."

"What do I need to bring?" He asked.

"I've got all the gear, so just make sure you have a pair of boots and socks," I told him. "I'll pick you up Friday at work because we need to get going early on Saturday to get to the campsite." I could have picked him up Saturday morning as it was on the way to the campsite, but I also wanted the chance to fuck him a few times before he got used by all the other guys.

I did fuck him that night, and again on Saturday morning before we headed up to the campsite. By the time we got there, the other guys were there, naked and had even set up their tents.

"Whoever wants to help me set up my tent gets first crack at Phil's pussy," I said. 

Greg stepped up, which was lucky for me. He held the record for fastest tent set-up. It wasn't so lucky for Phil. Greg also had the thickest cock. It took Greg longer to dump his load in the bitch than it did to set up my tent. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who's Been Fucking You

When Michael got home late from college freshman soccer practice, his father knew something was up from his son's guilty look and shamef...