Sunday, May 21, 2023

Daddy's Plans For You, Princess

God your ass is so tight. One finger can barely fit in without making you buck and squeal. As cute as that is baby girl we’re gonna have to train this hole into what it was always meant to be. A pussy. My pussy. And while your throat may be able to handle my thick cock this hole of yours definitely can’t, not with the way I fuck. 

So here’s what we’re gonna do. After I’ve cum and you’ve thanked me for giving you what you so badly desired, you’re going to get your pussy plugged. Nothing huge, nothing you can’t handle, a nice small plug to get you used to having your cunt filled. You’re going to wear it for just an hour today, two tomorrow, four the next and so on until you’re wearing it all the time. You’ll grow so used to being plugged it’ll feel strange and alien when you take it out to shower. 

Once you’re well and truly used to being full all the time I’ll give you a different plug to put in. A larger one, just for an hour a day at first and then you can go back to the small. Then two hours a day and you get the idea. Before long just being plugged won’t be enough for you, you’ll need your hole well and truly stuffed all the time, you won’t be able to sleep at night without feeling your hole pulse and throb around your plug, your new comfort blanket, your new best friend. 

Then the grand finale. I will take my plugs back. Both of them. You will spend one day completely empty. Oh sure you’ll try and shove your fingers in but they’ll be too small to satisfy your new hungry pussy. You’ll come back to me begging me to fill your ass, to stuff it, you can’t stand the emptiness, please feed your ravenous cunt. And I will. Only it won’t be rubber filling you, it will be my fat cock pounding away at your twat, changing it, showing it what it was made for, carving away at your asshole until all that’s left is a pretty pussy just for me. And once my cum is deep within you, soothing the eternal itch that you will now have to be well and truly fucked and claiming you as mine, the plug will go back in and you will start your new life. A life spent perpetually plugged, wishing and hoping every moment I’m around you that I’ll rip the plug out and replace it with my cock and give you those feelings you never knew you could crave so much, that you would become addicted to. 

What comes after that? You’ll see. Let’s just say you won’t have much need for that pathetic little thing between your legs you claim is a dick. But that’s the future, let’s focus on right now. Suck boy. Harder. Show me how badly you want to make me cum so we can start your training into being my complete and total fucktoy. Gooood girl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, Daddy

" You‘re doing great, baby girl. I love you so much!  My beautiful princess. So tight and so slippery. I love you more, when pussy is a...