Saturday, May 20, 2023

Life Would Never Be the Same

I told Ethan to wake up, but he rolled over and tried to go back to sleep.  “Please not now Daddy, I’m just confused.  We can talk later.”  He had told me of his submissive thoughts last night.  He coyly admitted he liked being treated like a bitch by the men he dated.  I broke him last night by cunting him stupid, and we both knew he wanted this.

“Shut up, turnover and spread your legs, and present your pussy to Daddy baby girl .”  I smiled as I watched his face turn red and he obediently turned over, spread his legs and even arched his back as he exposed his shaved pink lil pussy to me.


I pulled his cheeks apart and slammed my finger into his cummy slick hole. “Pussy check, bitch!” Ethan yelped as my finger entered him. “Start riding it.” I slapped him across his head. Broken and leaking precum, he rode my finger like a little bitch in heat.  He knew his life would never be the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who's Been Fucking You

When Michael got home late from college freshman soccer practice, his father knew something was up from his son's guilty look and shamef...