Friday, May 19, 2023

It's Not an Option

 

"It's not an option," Kyle told you at the restaurant. You watched him as he just stared at you, arms crossed in front. "You go to the restroom, put on that cock cage on your dinkie, and you come back to the table to finish eating with me."

"But," you started to say. Kyle just continued staring. You glanced around to see if anyone was listening to the conversation. 

"If you can't comply with this one simple order, then our time together is over," he said quite calmly. "You knew when we first met I am very traditional. You and I may both be males, but I truly believe there is only one dick in a relationship, and one pussy. I have the dick. You have the pussy."

You did know this. He had said it before. You just didn't realize he was serious. It had all been heat of the moment bedroom naughty talk. Sure, you had never fucked him, and he never offered to suck your dinkie, but it had been all talk. 

"What happens..." He cut you off again. 

"What happens is you do as I say, and we move on from there. What happens is we adjust to your new found freedom of not having a dick. You have mine now, and that's all you need."

You thought briefly about this and started to leave the table. "Yes, Daddy," you told him as you stood up. When you returned, freshly locked away in your dinkie cage he was smiling.

"Thank you," baby girl he said. "neither of us will regret this day."


I knew something was up when he texted me to shave down there, and expect a little something different for date night...When he pop'd the command, I was extremely apprehensive. But after all was said and done, that smirky smile of his was worth it. That being said, my pussy hurt like hell when I woke up the next morning as he was fucking me again. My man's pounding was rougher than normal last night. I get the feeling he's going to probably enjoy my newfound "freedom." The things I do to get that smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who's Been Fucking You

When Michael got home late from college freshman soccer practice, his father knew something was up from his son's guilty look and shamef...