Thursday, May 18, 2023

Reminding You of Your Place

Daddy's POV:

I'm all done with you, tonight, boy. You can pull up your shorts now, and go out with your friends for a few hours. But don't even think of wiping that cum off. I want you to feel that sloppy pussy of yours, all night long, until you get back home. It will help remind you of your place.


My POV: 

Daddy was having some of his buddies over tonight for poker. I wasn't aware though. 

Normally I'd be put into service mode to serve them drinks, and massage the mens cocks with my throat. Every round, I'd shift and swallow the winners manhood until the next hand won. They loved what I could do to their manhoods, and it always made for interesting plays! Sadly, I made spontaneous plans earlier that day to visit an outdoor exhibit featuring glass sculptures that illuminated at night with friends. Tonight was the last night! 

When I stopped by the house to quickly change and drop off some stuff, Daddy told me to expect to serve tonight. I really wanted to see this exhibit, and I pleaded to be able to go. It's rare for me to go against his wishes like this, and we had a small back and forth trying to come to an understanding. Him standing proud and tall, me on my knees begging. Whenever we had a "disagreement" I was to get on my knees with my hands behind my back, so I'd have to look up to him and take a more submissive stance. Talk about a mind fuck. 

I'm one of the few lucky boys though. Most Daddy's expect their girl to comply to any wish they have no matter what. Mine listened to my wants...sometimes! He knew this was something I really wanted to see, and I couldn't alter the date. However, that didn't stop him from pumping my ass full of his baby makers before I headed out. You already read above what he told me afterwards. As I was about to pull my pants up, I was quickly told to wait. A few seconds later, and I felt him collecting and pushing his cum towards my dilated cunt with one of our biggest plugs. 5. 4. 3. 2. 1. *push!* Unf, his cum is now stored and locked deep inside me.

I look back to see him holding a small remote. Deep inside my pussy is a remote controlled vibrating plug. I'm wide-eyed while Daddy just smirks down at me. "I figured since your pretty little cunt won't be here to make the bets more aggressive, the winner could control the plug lodged in your pussy. This is the lowest setting." I start to feel small tingles of pleasure generating throughout me..."And this is the highest setting." UNNNNFFFF! I'm now a groaning panting mess on the bed with waves of sensations hitting me. "Shhh baby girl; you better get control of yourself before you meet up with your friends." With the plug still on the highest setting, he smacks my ass and kisses me on the top of my head. 

"Next time, call before you go and make plans all by yourself." He turns the plug off, and walks out the door. How in the hell am I going to get through tonight?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who's Been Fucking You

When Michael got home late from college freshman soccer practice, his father knew something was up from his son's guilty look and shamef...