Wednesday, May 17, 2023

Don'tcha

It had been a loooong week. Longer than most. Daddy and I asked each other how the day went, and a quick good night kiss before drifting off to sleep... cut to a few hours later. 

I'm gently being rolled over, and feel my legs being slowly moved apart as the morning sun warms my exposed skin. as I'm waking up, I feel a solid warm body pressing up against mine. "Good morning princess. How about we say fuck all those plans we made, and just spend the day in the sheets together? Your pussy, and my hard eager dick. Whadda say baby girl?" 


Fuck..., he's going to be pumping loads in me all day, and I'll be left with a funny walk and happily sore cunt tomorrow. Yet, how could I ever say no to my man? Besides a sore pussy is a happy pussy, right?


After feeling up my body with his callused hands, and petting me with kisses on the neck, I start to feel his thick manhood line up with it's target. "UMPH! MMMmmm ah" You'd think by now I'd be used to his girth. 

"That's it princess, open up that cunt just enough to let Daddy in. Yeeeeah that bitch pussy of yours knows just how to grip a man like me. Heh, all those little moans leaving your lips tell me my cock knows just how to fill you up too, huh? Heh, just for you baby girl, I'll be gentle and loving for the first fuck...I know how much you like that. After that though, I'll be using you just like the low down slut you were that first night we met. You remember how much I liked that don'tcha?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, Daddy

" You‘re doing great, baby girl. I love you so much!  My beautiful princess. So tight and so slippery. I love you more, when pussy is a...