Tuesday, May 16, 2023

Upsey Daisy

Alright, princess,  your movie is over, and my cock is dying for some action sweet lips. Upsey daisy!” 

Daddy has many ways to transfer me from his ever loving boyfriend to his ever faithful slutty ass whore toy. Granted it doesn’t take much with the meat swinging between his legs, but he isn’t a one trick man! He could command me to my knees, arms behind my back, right between his open legs to worship his dick. He knows I’d quickly assume the position, and serve his manhood exactly as he had trained me. All while leaking all over myself hoping he’d give my pussy a spin before the grand finale. 


However I have a personal favorite method of his that is a sure fire way to make my cunt twitch... Sometimes Daddy will just lift me up over his masculine shoulders, and carry me down to wherever he is planning on using me. I feel so small and girly, yet so protected. However as he is man-handeling me, I know damn well nothing I say or do will stop him from busting his nut in me. As we make our journey down from our upstairs tv room to the sheets, he likes to grope and smack my ass while whispering all the dirty things he has planned while watching that boring movie of mine.

Yeah, keep wiggling baby girl. The thought of taking your pussy just makes me harder. Hehe, can’t wait to rip those shorts off that slutty ass of yours and pump you full of my baby batter. Afterwards, if your twat is nice and gaping we’ll see if we can't fit that new XXXL vibrating plug up your pussy. I can tell by the wet spot from your caged little dinkie that you like that thought huh?.” *smacks ass* “Figured you would baby girl...figured you would.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who's Been Fucking You

When Michael got home late from college freshman soccer practice, his father knew something was up from his son's guilty look and shamef...