Friday, May 12, 2023

Lay Off Sammy Richards

Zeke had gone to off to classes and left his younger brother, Sammy, in charge of me.  And Sammy, he was having a lot of fun with me.   It seems that my younger brother, Bart, had been making Sammy’s life a living hell in high school and now Sammy was taking out all his anger on me, Bart’s older brother.  He was giving me a cum-facial while I jacked off and he already told me that I after I licked up my own cum he was going to cage my ‘clit.’ I had to deliver that ultimatum to Bart before I washed Sammy’s cum off my face.

It was bad enough when Zeke turned me into his personal fuck-bitch, his cum-slut, coring out a cunt between my legs and then keeping it filled with daily infusions of his cum. It was a process that had taken months, but at the end I scarcely recognized myself.  I’d been a studly, self-assured jock my first two years in college, but Zeke had turned me into a pathetic, groveling little cunt-boy, performing tasks on demand.  What was even worse, he’d twisted my mind so much that I’d come to be sexually aroused by, to even crave, all the use he subjected me to.

But being forced to service Zeke’s younger brother, a boy three years younger than me, as his fuck-bitch was something I’d never even considered before.  Having to allow some collegel senior order me to perform one task after another and then punish me when I didn’t perform it up to his expectations.  Having to submit to having my clit caged and then being forced to go to my own younger brother, with Sammy’s dried cum splayed all over my face, and tell my brother to apologize to Sammy for being 'dick’ to him would be a public renunciation of any claim to manhood I had.

But what could I do?  I was Zeke’s bitch now and even I knew that I had to do anything he told me to do.  And he’d told me that his younger brother was in charge of me for the day and I was to do whatever Sammy told me to do.  So, after Sammy had fucked my pussy for a couple of hours, just to make sure that I had a good supply of fresh cum leaking out of my twat, and then caged my clit, I headed over to my parents’ house to see my brother.  All I was wearing was my cum-stained T-shirt, a thong that Sammy had given me, flip-flops, and a copious amount of Sammy’s dried cum on my face. 

I was gratified that neither one of my parents were home to see me the way I looked and I headed straight to my brother’s bedroom.  I wanted to get everything over as fast as I could.  I knocked on his door and then walked into Bart’s bedroom.  Bart was lying on his bed with his laptop open.  He looked up at me and then did a quick double-take.

“What the happened to you, Will?” he exclaimed.

I didn’t want to get into that with my brother so I ignored his question.  Instead, I just waded into the reason I was there.  “Look, bro,” I told him, “you and your buds need to lay off Sammy Richards.  You need…you need to apologize to him for being such ‘a dick’ to him.”

“What the are you talking about, bro,” Bart angrily replied.  “And what the is that all over your face?  Why are you dressed like some sort of slut-boy?”

“Look, Bart,” I continued, trying to avoid answering any of his questions, “I know you’ve been giving Sammy Richards a hard time.  And I need you to stop it.  Just do that for me, will you, bro?”

My response didn’t particularly mollify my brother.  Instead, he pushed his laptop aside and got out of bed.  He walked over to me, his eyes suddenly piercing.  “Why are you interested in Sammy Richards, bro?  Why do you give a rat’s ass about him?  And what is that all over your face?”

Bart was standing right in front of me, staring at my face.  Suddenly, I couldn’t avoid seeing the look of scorn in his eyes when he said, “It looks like…it looks like some dude’s dried cum.  Is that what’s on your face, Will, some other dude’s dried cum?”

I was getting frantic now, terrified that Bart was going to force me to tell him everything.  “Look, Bart,” I pleaded, “I don’t want to get into that. But I’m begging you, I’m begging you to lay off Sammy Richards.  Just do that. Just do that for me.  Please, bro. Please.”

Bart stood there with a confused look on his face.  But then, his entire countenance noticeably hardened.  He stuck his hand out and grabbed me around my neck.  “Is that Sammy Richards’ cum all over your face, bro?  Are you that little twerp’s bitch?  Is that what you’re telling me, bro?  You’re Sammy Richards’ little bitch?”

I don’t think I understood what true embarrassment was until that moment.  It felt like my entire body was on fire as I heard the contempt in my younger brother’s voice as he asked me those questions.  At that moment, I wished I had just accepted having my clit permanently caged. In that awful moment, all my defenses collapsed and sobbing uncontrollably, I told my brother the truth.

“Yeah…yeah, it’s Sammy Richards’ cum, but I’m not his bitch.  I’m…I’m his older brother Zeke’s bitch.  But Zeke left Sammy in charge of me today and Sammy was pissed about the way you were treating him, so he took it out on me.  And he…he caged my cock and he’s going to keep it caged until you apologize to him for being a ‘dick.’”

“What do you mean,” my brother interrupted, “he caged your cock?”

“Sammy locked my cock in a cage,” I explained, “a metal cage that keeps it from becoming erect.”

I swear it looked as if Bart was smiling as he replied.  “You gotta be kidding me.  Let me see.”

I didn’t know what else to do, so I lowered my thong and showed my brother my caged dick.

The amusement was now clear on Bart’s face as he reached forward and grabbed my caged cock.  “You let that little twerp lock your cock up in this, is that what you’re telling me, Will?”

“I had to, Bart,” I tried to explain.  “Zeke had left him in charge.  If I didn’t do what he said, Zeke would beat the crap out of me when he came home and then probably lock me in the cage himself.  I had to let Sammy do it.  And Sammy said he’s not going to take it off until you apologize – in front of all your friends – for the way you’ve been treating him.”

“Let me get this right, bro,” my brother said, his eyes once again flashing, “you expect me to apologize for treating that twerp – in front of all my friends – so that my older brother can get his cock uncaged.  Is that what you’re telling me?”

“You’ve got to, Bart,” I replied.  “You’ve got to.  I’m begging you.”

“Beg away, boy,” he snapped.  “Ain’t no way on God’s earth I’m about to apologize to that twerp.  Certainly not so my brother can get his worthless cock uncaged.  You know, growing up I thought you were quite the stud.  But lately, I’ve begun to wonder about you.  Now, now I understand.  You’re no stud.  You just bend over and spreads his legs just because the little twerp ordered him to do it.  Get your ass on that bed and raise those legs of yours in the air.  I’m not about to apologize, but what I am going to do is give his bitch a total all-out reaming that he’s never gonna forget.  So get your ass on the bed, boy.  NOW!”

“Bart,” I pleaded, “you don’t want to do this.  You don’t want to fuck your own brother.”

“Boy,” Bart spit out, “you just get your ass on that bed or I’ll give you an ass-thrashing that’ll leave you sore and aching for a week and fuck you anyway.  Do it now, boy.  NOW, GODDAMMIT!!!”

What could I do?  I was a pathetic bitch, just like my brother said.  So I got up on the bed, spread my legs and let my brother fuck me.  And, boy, did he ever fuck me.  Bart fucked me harder than Zeke ever had.  And it wasn’t just my pussy that was hurting by the time Bart finished with me.  My poor clit hurt almost as much as my cunt.  It had tried so hard to erect itself while Bart was coring me out, but the steel cage didn’t give an inch, and it hurt so much even when I started dribbling my cum out of the cage’s hole.  My clit was still pressing hard against the cage’s confines when Bart finally pulled out of my twat.

“Get up and get dressed,” Bart ordered brusquely.

Considering how little I was allowed to wear, that didn’t take long.  But just as I was prepared to go Bart said.  “And tell that little twerp that the next time I see him I’m gonna fuck HIM.”

“Yes, sir,” I said, though my heart was sinking.  I could only imagine what Sammy would do to me when I delivered that message.

“And one last thing, boy,” Bart said just as I reached the door.  I stopped and turned around.  “Be back here tomorrow at the same time.  I’m horny all the time and you’re gonna be taking care of my cock every day, too.  Every day, boy, from now on.  Don’t be late.”

Even as I turned back to head out the door I could feel my poor clit trying to harden up in my cage.  But I figured I’d better get used to that.  From the look of things, it was going to be permanently caged from now on.  But what could I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who's Been Fucking You

When Michael got home late from college freshman soccer practice, his father knew something was up from his son's guilty look and shamef...