Thursday, May 11, 2023

Daddy's Home!

It has been 20,160 minutes since I last felt my mans rough hands on my skin. 336 hours, since I felt his breath on my neck. 14 exhausting days since I last felt the deep connection between his cock and my pussy. And 2 very lonely weeks since I last heard his gruff voice murmuring how much he enjoyed his baby gurls cunt. BUT FINALLY, my man was home, right where he belonged. Doing what he does best; coring me out but good! 


Naturally he was enjoying how much I was leaking for him. The happy bastard planned for it that way. The more he brought it up, the more juices my lil guy produced within his confines. "Did my baby girl miss me? Hmm? Looks like a yes to me with all that mess you're making...GOD, I love when you whimper babe. Yeeeah, keep that back arched. Fuuuuck, yea. None of the other sluts I fucked while I was away could hold a candle to your puss babe."


2 weeks with nothing but your fingers will do that to you. He took the computer on his work trip. My phone was kept limited to what I could read or watch with "parental guides." Worst of all, he locked all of our toys up! Except for the tiny pink chastity cage he keeps me in all the time. The devious bastard. For two weeks I was nothing but a boiling pot of lust and desperation while he was free to wank and fuck freely. 


Every time he goes out of town, he does this to me. Full well knowing when he gets back I'll be the most pliable cock depraved bitch for him begging for his cock. None of this, "How was your trip sweetie? I missed you so much." nonsense. Just, "Please fuck me Daddy! Fuck putting away your luggage, I'll take care of that afterwards. Come on! Pleeease! I've been itching for you since you left! Fuck I even spent all morning grooming for you.I need you in me now!" 


Fuck! Sometimes it's so hard to be his loyal and devoted wife, but that's the sacrifice I made to the man I love...But on the plus side, I'm 900 seconds into leaking and gaping for my stud of a man. 15 minutes into some of the most loving and heated sex we've had in awhile. And who knows how many hours it'll be before I'm waddling back with a few loads dripping out of my p_ssy to put away his suitcases. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who's Been Fucking You

When Michael got home late from college freshman soccer practice, his father knew something was up from his son's guilty look and shamef...