Monday, June 26, 2023

Can You Blame Me?

 

"You are so beautiful like this son; with your pussy high in the air and me spreading your ass cheeks wide open Daddy made you so perfectly... Even better than the last one."

"Last one what Daddy?" The boy asked.

"Don't worry baby. Just relax, Daddy is about to love you in a way that only he can."

With that, the man leaned down and kissed his sons beautiful pussy. Then he licked, sucked and teased it. All the while, the boy moaned and shook so softly. He experienced sensations he never thought possible, but in truth, he was always destined for them.

The boy's father leaned back and watched the writhing boy beneath him.

"We are going to do something very special now baby boi." He lined up his dick with the quivering pussy, the hole kissing the head of his dick. The boy's body already craving his transformation.

"It is time for you to become a pretty girl on my big Daddy dick. Open up ur virgin pussy for Daddy princess, as I'm about to you cunt you."

"Oh thank gawd Daddy. You have NO idea how much and for how long I've wanted a true pussy and without having ever being fucked even I knew no matter how much I use my dildo I'd never have a true pussy without being fucked and being bred.

The "last one' comment was in relationship to the boy's mother... his last lover-- Gary who was his son's age when he conceived Daddy's son. But how do you tell your son that is mother is a man? How would that go over? And if you tell him this news, will your son then freak out at the possibility that he too could get mpreg as well? 

So, I chose not to tell my son. Can you blame me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who's Been Fucking You

When Michael got home late from college freshman soccer practice, his father knew something was up from his son's guilty look and shamef...