Wednesday, June 28, 2023

I've Heard The Rumors

"So I hear you're the one Coach's fucking these days. Lucky you."

"Yeah, he first fucked me the day I tried out for the swim team like a lot of us who've been fucked by him. He told me I wouldn't make the team unless he could breed my pussy. And he's been doing it after every practice. At first I didn't understand why he called it my pussy but he was the first to call my butthole pussy, and I realize he was SO right in calling it that. Because it is just that and I know that now. It took maybe being bred by him ten times before I realized he was right."

"You like getting dicked down by him?"

"Not really. He cums really WAY too fast and his dick isn't very big. I know that makes me sound like a size queen and a whore but gawd it's the truth the though."

"So you'd like a nice long hard fuck by a big ole dicked dude. Good to know. Think you'd like me to breed your tight little pussy on the regular? Maybe even be your Daddy?"

"Hell yeah. But we can't let Coach know. He said my cunt belongs to him. In fact he's waiting for me now. I should go."

"Better not keep him waiting, we need you on the team...I'll text you my address, come over as soon as he's done with you. I love fucking a pussy that already has a load in it, even if it is Coach's. Just remember if you go pussy up for me, you're really my girl and not coach's."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who's Been Fucking You

When Michael got home late from college freshman soccer practice, his father knew something was up from his son's guilty look and shamef...