Wednesday, June 14, 2023

Helping Him Out

Deep inside,Walt always knew what he was, and it was not the strong, confident man he appeared to be. He worked hard at sports, at college, and at cars, even though he hated them all. He was afraid if he let up even a little, everyone would see him as gay. He never even let his girlfriend touch his ass for fear she would figure it out, and he certainly never touched himself.

Then, last week, he met me. I'm not nearly the buff stud he is, but I'm more man than he ever could be. His girlfriend introduced us at at party, then while my wing man kept her busy, I took him upstairs and gave him what he had wanted his whole life: a man's dick inside his virgin hole. It was even better than he had imagined. I ripped his shirt off him and wiped my cock off on it when I was done.

"You look better shirtless, but you can tell your girlfriend you threw your shirt away because you drank too much and got sick on it. You can tell yourself that's why you let me fuck you, too, if that makes it easier," I told him as I left him with my cum leaking out of his newly cunted pussy.

He tried to tell himself that, but the fact was he hadn't had a single drink. He took my dick stone cold sober. It hurt like hell, but he didn't want me to stop. And since then, that's all he has been able to think about. He dumped his girlfriend, and he ditched the buddies he was supposed to go away with for the weekend.

He doesn't really have a plan other than to go to my house and going cunt up. He doesn't even know if I'll be home when he gets there. He's not sure how he is supposed to go about giving himself to a man. There are no books or movies about it, nobody in his family had ever done it. He was trusting, hoping, that I knew how. I seemed to know what I was doing last week, so maybe I'd know what to do today.

He was incredibly nervous as  he walked up to my house. He pushed my doorbell, and his knees gave out under him. "I don't know what to say," he said when I opened the door.

"Then I'll help you out," I told him. "You don't have to say anything. In fact, I'll keep you from talking. I reached into a set of drawers by the door and pulled out a big ball gag. "Open your mouth and let me get this on you."

It was uncomfortably large in his mouth, just like my cock had been uncomfortably large in his pussy last week. But just like my cock in his pussy, it felt like it belonged there. Now that I had him, he hoped I would never let him go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who's Been Fucking You

When Michael got home late from college freshman soccer practice, his father knew something was up from his son's guilty look and shamef...