Friday, June 16, 2023

Morning Tradition

It had become morning tradition for us by now. After the great session of crazy passionate sex we've had just the night before and first thing this morning when we woke, while I'm putting on my work clothes I just have to give her some sweet little kisses on her well loved pink lil pussy. It's to remind her of just how much I love my boiwife. Since I'll be away from her all day long, she'll be needing something to remember me by, and to keep daydreaming of our intense love-making. The very last kiss I lay on her, just before I put on my shirt and tie, is the hardest one. As I cannot mess this shirt up with her pussy juices, cause she ironed it so carefully for me the day before. Then she’s up, looking sad-ish as it also acknowledges I'm not able to continue this now, I'm already running late. Then she's down to the kitchen, pussy plugged, in the nude still... to cook me a quick breakfast.

"I love you baby girl. Daddy will be home soon. He promises."

"I love you too Daddy. Pussy will be ready for you when you get home."

"I know princess."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who's Been Fucking You

When Michael got home late from college freshman soccer practice, his father knew something was up from his son's guilty look and shamef...