Thursday, June 8, 2023

More Than A Shower

The idea of a shower became a much more complex and a more present one in his life. Like everyone who's a baby girl, it was a regular ritual of cleanliness, relaxing, of washing off the tedium of life. But when he began exploring his sexual identity, that all changed. 

Yes, Daddy, I will shower shot my pussy out before we play so I can take your cock and cum. As I now know a cleaned out pussy equals a stretched out happily sore pussy. And that yes, you were right, I do indeed have a pussy.


Yes, Daddy, I will get on my knees to be covered in your piss. 


Yes, Daddy, I will train my pussy to take bigger things and take them harder and for longer periods of time as I now know Daddy loves to rut away and loves having me have a loose pussy.

He thought submission would mean a play date once a week. But he has found that it has crept into the most unexpected corners of his life. But that, is the nature of true submission. Not just giving up control of your body in a moment. But giving up control of your entire being. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who's Been Fucking You

When Michael got home late from college freshman soccer practice, his father knew something was up from his son's guilty look and shamef...