Wednesday, June 7, 2023

Settling the Debt

Holy fuck, that's the last time I fall asleep drunk and bare ass naked on the couch. I knew my roommates were horny, but I didn't know they were THAT horny. 

My first thought was to stop him, but then I realised that if he can get desperate enough to fuck a dude then maybe I will end up that desperate too... and now if I do, that fucker owes me a favour. Besides, when else in my "straight" life would I get to find out what it's like to get my ass fucked?

Even though Frank swore he'd never fall asleep naked on the couch naked again, it happened every weekend. Every time it did, at least one of us took advantage of the opportunity of him being pussy up.

After it happened about five times, he said it was time for us to pay him back, and asked for a volunteer. I said I'd give him a go, and followed him to his room.

"No homo, right, bro?" I asked, holding my fist in the air.

"Dude, no homo," he confirmed, pounding his fist to mine.

Then we pulled out shirts over our heads and took off our shorts. He was a bit surprised when I spun him around and bent him over, but he did not resist as I fucked my cock into him.

"Dude, you know I don't owe you. If anything you owe me for letting you have my cock and cum in your pussy," I whispered in his ear as I fucked him.

After that he continued to fall asleep naked on the couch, and our roommates were perfectly happy to let me continue to settle the debt for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who's Been Fucking You

When Michael got home late from college freshman soccer practice, his father knew something was up from his son's guilty look and shamef...