Monday, June 5, 2023

Some Thoughts This Morning

The more I give into being a glaze-eyed empty-headed wet pussy the better it feels. Men need to fuck. Hard, aggressive, brutal. Emptying my girly brain of anything other than dick has allowed me to embrace the force with which men fuck, breed and dominate me and my pussy. My entire body burns with pleasure when a Man takes me now. The harder a Man uses my pussy, the stronger the feeling, the more it burns away my neurons and makes me the perfect cum dump whore for MEN that I was born to be. My limp, lil caged dinky dribbling continuously as I’m manhandled and fucked. The perfect life for an airhead.



If you've been a reader of this blog for awhile now you'll notice a change in the way I've been telling stories or tweeting on Twitter feed referring to bottom gay/bi/curious/DL guys/bois as girls.

1. I don't in any way ever wish to demean women in any way. It's not about demeaning anyone, as I see women as powerful just as much as I see bottoms as powerful. 

2. However, with that said... if you're going ass up every time you're having sex; like I do when I have sex then I see things differently.

    a. If you're always getting fucked & bred then I see things differently.
    b. If you're calling your "male" sexual parts by girly names I see things differently.
    c. If you enjoy being submissive all the time I see thins differently.
    d. If you're locked in permanent chastity I see things differently.
    e. And if you're all of the above then things are seen very differently by me.

I see this as big feminine behavior. And for me I don't see feminine behavior as a negative, I never have. And I don't see feminine behavior as something we should be embarrassed or shamed about. For without bottoms where would tops be? Seriously? And where would bottoms be without tops?

    3. If you enjoy girly things: lingerie, high heeled shoes, accessories, perfume, crossing your legs etc. I see things differently.

    4. If you're wanting/needing a man to make all the big decisions I see things differently.
   
    5. If your Husband/boyfriend/Daddy makes the initiative to have sex every time I see things differently.

        a. Again nothing wrong with those things but you're in a submissive relationship and you're his girl, even if he never calls you that. Again something I celebrate, and I had for 18 years when I was married to a great man before he died on July 29th, 2021.
        b. I also don't see why as fem bottoms we are shamed, bullied and sometimes outright killed for our behavior and actions. I love my fellow fem bottoms who see things they way I do.

It's something I'm exploring in my real life. Something I've learned to accept full in the last two years and something I've seen since coming out at 18 and I'm now 57. Having been a fem bottom all those years, and still am. That behavior or attitude doesn't ago away as you age. Trust me. For me it's become more focused and pronounced. And while some might feel I'm playing into stereotypes, so what if I am? Is there really anything that horribly wrong with it? I think not.

I also write and tweet I do as I really want to celebrate, encourage, and empower those of us who are effeminate bottoms. We need those things, and some of desperately need those things in our lives and I want to be the beacon that does that.

Please let me know if I've helped you....

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, I really appreciate your journey. I really enjoy your writing. I feel some of the exact same way. I've actually been wondering updaters a way to like or comment on posts, because when I've done it in the past, I don't know if they've ever stuck. Please know I read everything you write, and it's exciting, amazing and stimulating thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Who's Been Fucking You

When Michael got home late from college freshman soccer practice, his father knew something was up from his son's guilty look and shamef...