Monday, June 19, 2023

Your Birthday Present

“Yeah son I’m recording this for my Only Fans… today’s your eighteenth birthday and I want you to remember your birthday present forever…

Is it everything you imagined? Everything you hoped it would be? Ever since I discovered you were ‘borrowing’ my used briefs and jocks I’ve been looking forward to this day. Hell, I even left you some I used as cum-rags which I later watched how much you enjoyed them using the the hidden cameras I installed in your room and toilet. I've also seen you pegging yourself with that huge dildo you've hidden under your dresser.

Well, today’s the day, and after today you’ll be moving your things to my room, my bed’s been so empty since your momma and I divorced…

And then tomorrow things are gonna change in this house, you’ll be taking on more responsibilities, among them taking care of all my needs…

You see, I’ve been reading about men like you, well not men really, girls I read you’re called, and there are a lot of things I want to try…

We’ll have so much fun and don’t worry, I’ll make sure you become what you were born to be…

I guess this is a present for me too. I just know we'll both enjoy your new pussy so much.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who's Been Fucking You

When Michael got home late from college freshman soccer practice, his father knew something was up from his son's guilty look and shamef...