Sunday, June 18, 2023

I'm So Ready

“Oh please Daddy…My pussy's wide open for you…I’m so ready…please cum in me…please…”

“Fuck yeah baby girl…I’ve got so much cum saved up…this load’s gonna be huge…”

“Ooooh…yes…shove your dick in as deep as you can up my cunt and shoot every drop inside my pussy…”

“Yeah? You on the pill, princess?”

“No, Daddy. No birth control. For real.”

“Oh fuck yes, cupcake…I’m gonna shoot even harder in your pussy now, baby girl…”

“Mmmm…yes…please…I felt your dick get harder Daddy when I said that…please…shoot it deep…shoot every drop right up in twat…I need it so bad…”

“Oh god baby, I can’t hold it anymore…I'm coming…I'm coming…”

“Yes! Yes! I feel you getting harder in pussy, Daddy! The head swelling…please, shove it in deep and don’t pull out until every drop is deep in my womb!”

“Oh fuuuccckkkk here it CUUUUMMMSSSSSSS  HHRRRRAAAAGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!”

“Mmmmm…yes…I can feel every spurt inside my cunt…oh god yes…cum deep…fill me up Daddy…”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who's Been Fucking You

When Michael got home late from college freshman soccer practice, his father knew something was up from his son's guilty look and shamef...