Wednesday, July 26, 2023

The Boat Trip

It was finally summer vacation and I had just finished my freshman year of college. It was nice to relax after studying for finals and what not as the first real anything I had done since starting classes. My dad and grandpa thought it would be a good idea to take the boat out for a spin, and what not as a reward for the good grades since both of them were paying for my education.

The car ride was long but worth it! Grandpa had a summer house with a private deck and everything. After a few days things were fine, the summer was blistering hot so I took my shirt off but nothing else. Dad and Gramps would rock out in the nude. At first it was strange but soon I shrugged it off until the boat ride.


We got out to a good spot on the water, the ocean, the smell, everything about it was relaxing as I sunbathed. I didn't notice it at first but soon I felt hands on my chest, and another pair of hands removing my speedo. Soon I felt warm lips on my mouth and another sucking my dick. After I parted for air I realized, it was Dad kissing me and Gramps sucking me. I don't know why but it all felt so good. We kissed, and sucked each other until I felt Gramps lick my virgin hole. I shuddered as I sucked on my fathers cock, and moaned out intensely as I felt Gramps enter me with his thick length. Gramps thrust inside me, so desperate and so lost in the pleasure, he kept hitting a spot in me I didn't; even realized I had till he did it. Gramps called it my princess spot. Dad was moaning as I bobbed my head faster and faster on his length.


"Fuck...son I'm going to cum in him."


"Breed him dad..." I heard them say before finally I felt my father cum all over my face and the blooming heat shot inside my new pussy from Gramps.


Every weekend now we do this...I take them both. I love every moment of it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Who's Been Fucking You

When Michael got home late from college freshman soccer practice, his father knew something was up from his son's guilty look and shamef...