Tuesday, July 25, 2023

Hole In One

When I checked in to the gay golf resort, the man at the front desk informed me the caddies are all bitches and that I was welcome to take my caddie back to my room after my daily round on the links. His advice was to schedule an early tee time to have a wider selection among the "girls". He also warned me they tend to get overly playful with each other, but would respond well and obey if treated sternly. 

The next morning when I went out to select my caddie, I saw for myself the caddies being "playful" with each other. One was leaning against the golf cart getting his pussy fucked by a handsome, athletic guy. Another more muscular one had just pulled out of the bottom and was pulling his shorts back up as a fourth jock was tugging on the bottom's jockstrap urging the top to finish so he could get his turn.

"You, in the blue shirt, you're mine today," I barked as they noticed me approaching. They all immediately started behaving, all looking nervous as they were going to get in trouble, the blue shirted one especially since he was holding an open beer can.  But he did well for me out on the fairways and was on his best behavior, worried I'd report his alcohol infraction.

After the round was complete, I ordered him back to my bedroom. He made a B-line for the bedroom, ripped his shorts off and bent over the edge of the bed expecting to take a cunting from me. I slapped his ass cheek and squeezed. "I'll stick my driver into that pussy in a bit, but based on the bulge in your shorts, your lil nine iron is still wanting some relief from me cockblocking you with your buddy this morning." I twisted his body around so he was facing me, his ass was on the edge of the bed now, I fell to my knees and pulled his jockstrap down. His little dicklette was standing straight out once freed from its restraint. "Hmm, not even a 9-iron. That's a lil putter," I said before proceeding to blow him until he blew his load down my throat. I pulled his legs up in the air causing him to fallback on the bed and pushed them forward until his hairless cunt was exposed. I plunged my 8.5 incher into his awaiting pussy and started fucking. He was moaning in pleasure in no time. As I started to get close to cumming, I looked down at him and asked if he wanted to be my caddie again tomorrow.

"Yes, please Daddy," he answered. "But we might take longer to play your round tomorrow. I'd like to show you all the best places in the rough for me to get down on my knees and have you fuck me, Sir."

"Yeah, baby girl , why didn't you show those to me today?" I asked.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who's Been Fucking You

When Michael got home late from college freshman soccer practice, his father knew something was up from his son's guilty look and shamef...