Sunday, July 30, 2023

The Upper Hand

It was weird getting an internship application from someone in their late 30's, given I'd be his supervisor at more than 10 years his junior, but based on his resume he was beyond well qualified to fill the role. It didn't hurt either that he was smoking hot! From the moment he was hired, I was thinking about him every time I jacked off, dreaming of him.

We were alone in the office about two weeks later when he approached me and said, "Mr. Collins, I'd really like to do well as your intern and fulfill all duties an intern should, so you should feel perfectly welcome to 'bend me over the copier' and have your way with my pussy." For a moment I thought I was dreaming when he turned and bent over the copier machine, offering his cunt up. 

I was already hard from watching him strut around the office with his rugged good looks, his muscular build and prodigious booty. "Fuck it!" I thought. I opened my pants and let my hard dick escape. I stepped forwards and started poking him in the ass with it.

He undid his pants and lowered them, exposing his jockstrapped puss to me. I promptly slide my erection up into him and started fucking his hot, tight, wet cunt. He started moaning with pleasure saying things like, "Oh yeah, fuck me Mr. Collins. Give it to me. Fuck my pussy. It feels so good."

I was starting to get close when he stood up and pulled up his pants. "That was awesome, Mr. Collins," he said, fastening his pants closed.

"But I'm not finished," I replied back to him.

"I know, but I gotta keep you horny so you'll come back for more," he said as he walked away leaving me hard as a rock wanting to cum. And then it hit me that this was his way of equalizing power differential between us. He may be my subordinate, but he had control over the pussy I wanted to breed so hard. If anything, he had gained the upper hand, fueling my horniness and leaving me hanging with only my hand to relieve myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who's Been Fucking You

When Michael got home late from college freshman soccer practice, his father knew something was up from his son's guilty look and shamef...