Saturday, July 22, 2023

Who Did You Send It To?

"Fuck, who did you send it to?"

"I'm sorry, sending it really was an accident. I was planning on keeping your secret to myself this weekend. Your new pussy feels so good, and having only had my dick in it so far, it's perfectly sized for my pleasure. I really wanted a couple of days to use you, before the guys start gang banging your cunt all out of shape."

"You texted the team?" 

"Yeah...my bad. Sorry about that. Like I said, it wasn't the plan. Keeping it between us would have been better for you as well. I could have taken the Saturday and Sunday to break you in slowly and get you used to your new life. Started training you up properly."

"I can't believe you got me drunk, locked me in this thing, fucked my ass and then told the guys."

"Oh well, no use regretting it now. Our teammates were bound to find out about you anyway. I mean that chastity cage was going to be really hard to hide when you got dressed for practice on Monday and totally impossible to keep concealed in the showers after. You were going to be outed no matter what. It's not like anyone is going to be overly surprised."

Ding

"Oh look, you just got your first comment:"

"Bitch, you look good locked up."

"I guess I'm not the only one who thinks your cage is hot."

Ding - "Damn girl, who took away your manhood?"

Ding - "Chasity cage? Really? Who knew you were gay?"

Ding - "Finally!"

Ding - "Whoever locked you up should have shaved your pubes off."

Ding - "I always suspected you weren't a man."

Ding - "Fuck, that's going to get frustrating...for you."

Ding - "Looks like the rumors are true."

Ding - "Nice cage, cunt boy."

Ding - "Locked up dicklet, this means your pussy is open."

Ding - "Shit, I guess you really are gay, I owe coach 20 bucks."

Ding - "On our way over."

"Looks like you are going to be real popular from now on. Flip over, I'm going to bust at least one more nut in your tight, little cunt before the guys get here."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Who's Been Fucking You

When Michael got home late from college freshman soccer practice, his father knew something was up from his son's guilty look and shamef...