Thursday, July 20, 2023

Tom Changed Everything

I hadn't met Carl before. The only one I had met before was my sister's fiance. As I looked at the other dudes sitting around the table in the hotel restaurant, Carl seemed like the one most likely to take my cock. Or maybe the one I most wanted to take my cock. It was a blurry line.

I waited for him to get up and go to the can, then I followed about two minutes behind. He was just finishing up at the urinal when I walked in. I have to admit, in the bright lights of the bathroom, the dude was even hotter than he looked in the bar.

"Where are you going?" I asked as he started to step past me to get to the sinks.

"Dude, I need to wash my hands,"he said, as if that was an acceptable answer.

"We're leaving in 20 minutes to go to my place. You'll be spending the night."

"But I have a room upstairs," he argued.

"Yes, right next to my future brother-in-law's room. Do you really want him hearing you when I'm fucking your pussy?" I asked.

"I'm not going with you, and you're not fucking me," he insisted. Then he continued, almost to himself. "I'm not gay." It wasn't convincing to me, and I doubt he persuaded himself.

"For what it's worth, I think you're a big ole girl." I informed him. I was guessing he was just tipsy enough to fall for it.

"Fuck me," he said, defeated. I don't think he meant it literally, though.

"Don't worry, I will," I promised him.

Twenty minutes later he was in my car headed back to my house. "I have three rules for girls in my house," I told him as I drove. "First, girls don't wear clothes. Second, girls don't touch dicks with their hands. Not their own, not anyone else's. Third, girls obey me without delay or hesitation. Violations will be dealt wit."

He took off most of his clothes before he even got out of my car, leaving only his pink bikini underwear at my door. He was visibly nervous as I pulled out my keys to unlock it and let us in. He had suppressed every thought he ever had about sucking cock and getting fucked. He was nervous, but also a bit excited.

It was clearly his first time sucking a cock, but after a while I managed to get it all the way into his throat. My prediction that he would howl when I railed him also came true. At first he was begging me to pull out, but after a few minutes he was pushing back on me as I fucked him doggy style.

We literally missed the boat the next morning, as the events the best man had planned for the day were on a boat. We had more fun ourselves. I stretched his pussy and throat with my dick, pumping loads of my cum in each. I also taught him to rim and to use his lips and tongue to worship all parts of a man's body.

We had to drive through pouring rain to get to the rehearsal dinner, only to find the other guys soaked from the boat trip.


He was right, I wasn't gay. But there was something about Tom that made me want, actually need, to do what he commanded, no matter what. At his place, he allowed me the pleasure of sucking on his dick. I understood, immediately, that my dick sucking abilities weren't up to the task at hand. I tried my best, but his cock was huge. I did have one moment of accomplishment when I actually felt his balls on my chin. I had swallowed his entire cock! It wasn't really my accomplishment as he did most of the work, forcing himself into me, but I felt proud none the less.

Then he cunted me. His thick cock turned my previously un-entered asshole into a a pussy. It felt natural, like his dick belonged in me. I felt complete for the first time in my life. I wanted more! I pushed back on it, taking more and more of it in me. He moaned in pleasure as the last couple of inches entered me. The sound of his moaning made me smile. His pleasure was giving me pleasure. I never wanted this to end, but eventually it did. The feeling of his massive dick flexing inside of me and then pulsing as he shot his obviously superior load deep into my second cunt was the best experience of my life. I suddenly felt like I was finally achieving my full potential. I laid there for a moment feeling his dick lose some of its rigidity, before it slipped out of my newly stretched out twat. I felt empty.

I sucked his cock clean, before we both fell asleep.

We woke up late, but seeing his morning wood, I knew that he needed servicing. My mouth wrapped around his engorged dick and started sucking. He allowed me to bob up and down then sucked him off, getting a nice big load of his warm, creamy cum. Unfortunately, these morning exertions made us late and we ended up missing the boat that was to take the groomsmen out for the day. So we found ourselves without scheduled tasks for the day. Deciding to make the most of it we headed back to his place where he continued to stretch out my eager holes with his dick. It was the best day of my life!

Later we met up with the other groomsmen, the best man and the groom. We spent several hours drinking, before heading back to his place, he fucked both of my holes all night long. 

Standing at the alter watching my good friend get married, I could feel Tom's spent cum running down the legs of my rented tuxedo. 

Later, as we took the wedding photos. In every shot I was grinning like the happiest "man" in the world. 

I did end up paying an additional cleaning fee for the tux rental. The kid at the rental shop grinned knowingly at me when he discovered the crunchy, stiff stain in the seat of my tuxedo pants. I tried telling him that I must of sat in something at the reception, but the boner in his shorts told me that he didn't buy my story. He flipped the sign on the door to closed, took me into the fitting room and fucked my brains out.

Tom had changed my life that weekend. I was a full fledged cum dump now. A set of holes for men to use and I couldn't be happier.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who's Been Fucking You

When Michael got home late from college freshman soccer practice, his father knew something was up from his son's guilty look and shamef...