Monday, July 17, 2023

These Beers

"Damn, these's beer's are hitting me hard. I feel drunk already and this is only my third beer."

"We drug your beers"

"What do you mean the roofies seem to be working? And why am I naked?"

"Ok, guy's she's ready."

"What do you mean "she's ready now"?"

"Get off me. Why can't I move my arms?"

"Guys... were friends. Please I'm straight. I don't want to get fucked."

"Dude, you say that every week," I told Sam "It's no more true now than it was at the beginning of the semester. You're just the pussy we use. You may claim to be "straight", but you haven't had a single girl all year, and you've been taking a lot of dick up ur drunk cunt. A whole lot of dick."

"What? You've all been fucking me all year?" he asked.

"Well, when it started it was just me, but then I decided I might as well let my buddies have a turn, too," I explained. "But we go over this every week. Let's put your mouth to better use than talking."

I grabbed his head by the hair and pulled his face down so my cock could go into his throat. Then I pumped him until my cock was hard and wet while Jerry fucked him. As I moved to fuck him next, Carl stepped up to take his throat.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Who's Been Fucking You

When Michael got home late from college freshman soccer practice, his father knew something was up from his son's guilty look and shamef...