Saturday, July 15, 2023

Men of the House

My boyfriend Oliver had always avoided bringing up his father and brothers, from what he had said, his family seemed pretty normal and accepting of him. So when we had been dating for a year and a half, I finally asked to be introduced. Oliver looked sheepish and told me there were a lot of things I would have to agree on first, but I persisted. 


Oliver said that first off, there would be no sex under his father’s roof while we were staying with them, standard for any partner of one of Oliver’s siblings. I said ok. Next, I would be expected to help with housework and chores. I said ok. Then the demands started getting specific things like a curfew at night, and that we must wear the same underwear as every other man in the house. When I pressed Oliver he simple said that you could tell a great deal about a guy by his choice of underwear and that they were “a briefs household” Finally, we had to shave everything, our whole bodies from our eyebrows downwards. I was hoping this was some sort of prank but Oliver was completely set on it.


Then, when I thought it couldn’t get worse, Oliver opened up a package to reveal a pair of absolutely microscopic chastity devices. 


“I know, I know babe, it’s a lot, but dad was really serious about the no sex thing and he knows that guys in particular are horny all the time, so we gotta just wear them for a week and by the time we visit you won’t even be thinking about them, I promise”



I stood in with my mouth hanging open when Oliver showed me the cages, both of us were decently well endowed, both a little above average and I had been a top in ALL of my relationships, and the cages were absolutely tiny! They looked like they would pin our genitals down to our bodies rather than just stop us from getting hard. I watched in disbelief as Oliver squeezed his manhood into the tiny device as if it were the prestige of a magic trick, making his entire sizeable cock vanish into a nub. He grinned at me. “Easy. Your turn.”


I couldn’t believe we were doing this, but didn’t have an excuse now that Oliver had gone first. I went ahead and squeezed my balls through the ring and fastened the cage on, wincing and cringing as I went. It was definitely too small, but Oliver insisted that we each had a unique size, with mine being a small model and Oliver’s being an even smaller metal cage with a rounded head. Oliver pulled out a leather belt and started fastening it around his waist. Fuck! he was serious about this. He said that since he knew our cages were going to seem tight at first he got us belts that would keep the cages pulled into our bodies. How would that help? Besides making me feel like an even bigger bitch that is…


We wore the chastity belts for nearly a full week and I found it absolutely humiliating, I went to work as usual but it was like I had become a total beta, I couldn’t do anything without getting horny and when I got horny I was crippled by the emasculating cage that stored my dick away. I would enter the restroom at work with my colleagues and they quickly realised I couldn’t piss at the urinal anymore due to the round head that was part of my cage, and it was as though I could feel myself dropping like a stone down the pecking order, something about my manhood was missing and they all knew it. 


Worse was Oliver, he was insufferably chipper and playful about the whole thing any time I complained, and I could tell it was because it turned him on, he would stand and admire his cage in the mirror and rub his crotch against the sheets while he was sleeping next to me


When the time finally came to visit Oliver’s dad and brothers we both went to the bathroom together and shaved ourselves smooth as instructed, but I was ready to give them an aggressive dressing down, I had heard they were the all the stereotypical man’s man archetype but I needed to stand up for myself. 


When we arrived the garage was open and I walked straight in while intent in my stride, intent was was immediately derailed when I arrived face to face with Barrett, Oliver’s older brother, staring me down in nothing but his underwear. The thing that struck me was just how big he was, he had similarities to Oliver but his jawline was bigger, his feet were bigger, his shoulders, arms, calves, neck, and pecs were bigger. He was much hairier than Oliver. So much for having to be shaved under their roof... Ironically, the sizeable bulge in his underwear was the exact same size as Oliver’s relative to his body, as if transposed it onto a bigger man and blown up to match his bulk. At least before Oliver’s dick had been locked away…


“Hey Oliver, your girlfriend staring at me. Do something about that, would you”


Oliver moved between us and greeted Barrett warmly, almost with adoration in his tone which made me even more frustrated. And we headed inside. Next we met Oliver’s dad. He was exactly what I was afraid of, another large man, covered in hair and with an angry scowl. I reached my hand out to shake his and gave a greeting that was cut off.



“Strip. Both of you. I want to check if you’re wearing your cages.”


I bawked at him, then turned to Oliver for back. Oliver gave a cheerful “yes sir!” And began pulling off his clothes. I protested, politely at first, but then with rising desperation. 


“Listen baby girl, you are under my roof, and you’ll obey the rules I set out for you, and i will take the liberty of checking to see for myself. Drop your underwear, now.”


I stood with a pool of dread forming in my stomach and finally decided to pull down my jeans, then the new briefs I had been wearing, and expose my caged dicklet. I could hear Barrett snorting at us from the corner of the room. 


“Hmph. You’re exactly what I expected when Oliver said he had found another guy he wanted us to meet”


I wanted to respond but I was standing in just a shirt and socks, underwear around my ankles, and my face burning scarlet. It was so completely emasculating to stand in front of a straight man with our manhoods under his control, I had a lump in my throat and a knot in my stomach looking up at him. He sneered and gave us the next ultimatum:


“You are not gonna be wearing underwear while you’re here, or anything for that matter. Under my roof you’re either a man, and you get to wear briefs, or you don’t get to wear fucking anything. We have a whole pile of laundry for you to get started with. Oliver, go and fetch me a beer.”


“Yes daddy.”


“Good boy”


I walked through the house, not quite believing what had just happened and went into Oliver’s bedroom to take a much needed breather only to realise too late I had the wrong bedroom. The bedroom belonged to Axel, Oliver’s younger brother. He was stretched over the bed, again in nothing but a pair of white briefs. In Axel’s case however, he was hard as rock, the poor fabric was strained to breaking point to hold his massive erection and he had headphones in, meaning he kept rubbing away happily as I stared at his body. In comparison to the other ripped men in his family, Axel was ripped, with striated muscle bulging in his chest, arms and thighs. I was absolutely hypnotised by his crotch, he was hung as fuck with a fat dick that poked out the top of his underwear, huge balls that stuck out the bottom, and a thick bush of pubes and that stuck out, well, everywhere really. How the fuck was a guy this ripped nineteen years old? 



Eventually he noticed me and let out a roar of laughter at my predicament, watching him had make my nub twitch around and dribble a string of precum onto his floor. 


“Ahahahaha, Oliver’s picked a total sissy!”


I tried to find words to regain my dignity but all I could muster was a hello, and an earnest request for any dirty laundry that he needed washed. He got up and pulled down the briefs letting his hard member stick straight out. He walked over and handed me the briefs. When I couldn’t tear my eyes away from him he flexed his bicep in front of my face. 



“Try not to cum all over my bedroom floor little girl” I snapped out of it a left hurriedly but I couldn’t get over what had happened.


That night when me and Oliver went to bed I couldn’t stop rerunning the events of the day. Each one of the men in the house had me pegged as a total submissive bitch the second they laid eyes on me, and now I couldn’t stop thinking about them, and each of their bulges. My mind was racing and I knew that there would be consequences if I went downstairs but I couldn’t stop myself, I snuck through the house naked to the laundry room and found my prize, the pile of rank, dirty briefs that the men all wore. I was like a moth to the flame I picked up a pair. I gave them a sniff. Then a deeper sniff. Then gently pushed the fabric against my face and wrapped it around. It smelt like Oliver, the man I had been with for so long, but more… Oliver never stank of testosterone like this, he never sweated like a pig into his underwear, and he never stretched out the front so badly that the threads started coming apart. 


I was so far gone from lust I practically jumped out of my skin when I heard Oliver’s dad’s voice booming behind me.


“I should’ve fucking known. Girls like you are never satisfied being obedient servants were you belong, you just can’t help it.”


He walked up and grabbed me by the arm, dragging me up the stairs. In a few seconds, everyone was in Oliver’s bedroom. 


“Oliver, get down on all fours and start licking when you’re told.”


“Yes daddy.”


“Daddy” and Axel pulled off their underwear and walked up behind me. Barrett grabbed me roughly by the face and spoke


“We’re gonna show you want you’re good for, just a couple of holes for us to use” 


I felt myself being picked up again and set down on daddy’s lap, and a massive round head pushed against my asshole. 


“Fuck your pussy is twitching, I can’t believe you’ve fucked my son. After we’re done here you’re never gonna top again.”


He pushed inside and I yelped. My swollen blue balls hurt as they slapped against his navel. Berrett released his cock and aggressively prized my mouth open to start fucking my face. 


“Don’t look at me you fuckin’ whore, this isn’t for your enjoyment”


He slapped he hard a few times making me grunt in pain. Next I felt Axel pushing against my new pussy, my cunt that was already stretching desperately to accommodate Axel’s father… he pushed in past with the reckless horny aggression characteristic of a teenager and buried his fat cock deeper than I had ever felt before. My whining rose to a sharp soprano shriek as Axel’s fat hairy nuts slapped against my smooth taint. Fuck. He had turned me into his bitch already. So much for being a top. 


Over the next two hours they used me as a cum dump, first Barrett sprayed his load down my throat. He called me every name under the sun. Then Daddy sped up, pushing my face into the pillow and unloading inside of me. Axel effortlessly pinned my hands down and rabbit fucked me while calling me his girl. He was gaping me. I started squealing, shouting that I was pussy for the men of the house to share, and that I didn’t deserve respect or kindness or clothes. I felt him hilt his dick one last time and grunt “good girl” into my ear before he gave me my third load of the night


As I lay there completely fucked out and dripping, Oliver pushed his nose and tongue up against my pussy and started licking, I didn’t bother to fight back. Sure, he had betrayed me and let me get used, but it only seemed right to let him share me with the other men. After all, I was going to belong to all of them for as long as I was here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Who's Been Fucking You

When Michael got home late from college freshman soccer practice, his father knew something was up from his son's guilty look and shamef...