Friday, July 14, 2023

You're On!

 Hey, bro... Thanks for letting me use your bitch boy. I really need this!


Heh! Heh! Heh! Didn't I tell ya? The bitch gives pretty good head!


Fuck I hope you're not in a hurry to have the bitch slobbering on your pole again, 'cause my dick ain't gonna be comin' outta her throat until I bust a nut.


Nah, it's all good, bro! Take your time. We got all night.


Good, 'cause I got at least three or four loads in my balls to work out and Stacy always gets pissed at me when I try to use her mouth even one-tenth as rough as this!


Not this bitch... if she gives you any attitude, just bang her throat harder.


UNGH! DAMN, UNGH! You sure it's ok bogarting her throat 'til I nut? UNGH! It's gonna take a while...


Well, if I get too worked up watchin' you can open her other hole instead.


Whoa! Wait! You mean you fuck him too?!


Of course, man! She's got a pretty sweet pussy. And it's nothing like fuckin' your girl, Stacy... You can pound that puss as hard as you want without the bitch complaining about it, dude.


Heh! Heh! Heh! Well, if that's the case, how 'bout I give you back her mouth and open up her cunt instead?


Go for it, man! Besides, I wanna see just what a mean fuck you are. I'll bet she can take anything you can dish out.


Heh! Heh! Heh! You're on, man! I'll bet she'll be moaning her head off as soon as I get all up in her twat.


Idonno, man... The bitch can take a pretty good pounding. She took a pretty good fuck from Davison day before yesterday.


Davison?! Pfft! I can out-fuck that boy any day of the week!


Ok, tell ya what... Loser buys a case of beer for the winner.


You're on! Ok, bitch... Turn that pussy around and lemme in that hole...



(Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Who's Been Fucking You

When Michael got home late from college freshman soccer practice, his father knew something was up from his son's guilty look and shamef...