Tuesday, August 22, 2023

Abe's Present

I was at my best friends house. He was throwing a birthday party in honor of my 18th. Several hours into the evening, his big brother, John, grabbed me and took me up to his room to receive my personal present from him. As soon as we entered he closed and locked the door, leaving me speechless and just the tiniest bit confused. He then grabbed me roughly, ripped of my clothes, and pushed me to my knees before he got naked as well.

“I have watched you grow up since you were eight years old. Playing "house"with my little bro as "his wife" in our sisters apron. Having sleepovers where I heard him fuck you for the very first time. Goofing around while we all skinny dipped on those weekend camping trips just "us guys" and again heard him fucking you. Checking me out every single chance you got. You are old enough now, it’s time for you to become MY dick sucking cum whore you were born to be.”


"What about your brother? I'm in love with him."


"He was just helping me get you ready for ME! Don't believe me. Ak him yourself."

Just then Henry walked out of the bathroom fully clothed.  "Sorry, Abe. It's true. It's George that's in love with you. Not me. George knew he couldn't do anything till today, your eighteenth birthday, but he wanted you fully trained before then to take on the role of his lover."


Crying all I could ask was, "Why?"


"He offered to pay my way through college. He. really does love you. Way more than you could ever realize."


"This true, George?"


"It is. Deeply." He pulled out a Tiffany's blue box. I really began to cry then. "Abe, darling don't cry. Just do Daddy two small favors."


"What are they George?"


"Say yes and present your pussy to Daddy."


I spun around on the carpet, bent over, raised my ass high in the air, spread my legs wide and flashed George the pussy he deserved.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, Daddy

" You‘re doing great, baby girl. I love you so much!  My beautiful princess. So tight and so slippery. I love you more, when pussy is a...